Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help


You searched for the word(s):
< 1 second(s)
  • Re: Audio track stopped playing after a few cuts

    I am experimenting today with different MP3 tracks on same home videos. Different MP3s stop at different spots, but they all then start up again where the next MP3 should begin and entire track shifts out. I will try compiling everything BUT the MP3s today then add only MP3s in different combinations.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Tetraheathen on May 16, 2020
  • Re: Audio Sync Problems AFTER Patching to 23.2

    I spent the time to take an existing project that worked prior to 23.2 and lay down an entirely new set of MP3 audio tracks. Same errors occur, but in different places. An MP3 will suddenly halt in the final exported video, then start up again when the NEXT MP3 is supposed to start and the whole audio tracks shifts sideways. No other audio in the ...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Tetraheathen on May 10, 2020
  • Re: Audio track stopped playing after a few cuts

    This describes my problem exactly as well. I am using MP3 music files input, HVEC output. Since I cannot get a Pinnacle 23 version prior to 23.2, I will attempt Pinnacle 22 tonight.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Tetraheathen on May 7, 2020
  • Re: Re:Audio Sync Problems AFTER Patching to 23.2

    I have completely uninstalled 23.2 but any attempt to reinstall using Pinnacle download links takes me directly back to a 23.2 download so I'm stuck there. &nbsp; If it were possible to link to a previous version that would be helpful.&nbsp;
    Posted to General (Forum) by Tetraheathen on May 6, 2020
  • Audio Sync Problems AFTER Patching to 23.2

    My movies (from SonyCam mp.4 to HEVC with music audio tracks) now will not sync after my Pinnacle autoupdated to 23.2. I have a Radion graphics card that was part of the problem last time I experienced this a year ago or so. &nbsp; Is there a way to unpatch?&nbsp;
    Posted to General (Forum) by Tetraheathen on May 5, 2020
  • Re: PS 23.1 audio out of sync

    Follow-up: it appears the audio-desync is primarily (in my case) another side effect of the AMD export functions. After applying the {AMD} patch, 95% of the desynch is addressed. The remaining 5% likely just code optimization for the patch.
    Posted to Export (Forum) by Tetraheathen on November 5, 2019
  • Re: PS 23.1 audio out of sync

    Creating an account and posting that I have exactly this problem -- using projects created in Pinnacle Studio 22, loading in Pinnacle Studio 23, and exporting in various formats (H.264/4K, HVEC/4K) the sound is displaced though they exported fine in Pinnacle Studio 22. Frame rate from camera 30 export 29.97 but Studio 22 never had problems with ...
    Posted to Export (Forum) by Tetraheathen on November 4, 2019
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy