Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

User Film: Hitman Training Video

Last post 06-08-2007, 16:26 by loosecannon. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-29-2007, 12:59 8657

User Film: Hitman Training Video

Hi, this is a video I made with the help of my brothers, sisters and my dad. It is a JOCKING video. Intended for a good laugh from the family. This video was not made for youtube but after making it I thought it would be fun to post it. I had a thread going on the old forum, so I will share what is bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjtXaFt7bzY

Things I need to change

• The narrators sometimes can't find the right words
    • The "Fiber-wire" scene is violent and should be changed
    • Some shots are blurry
    • Some continuity problems

Please Critic - I do this for a HOBBY and want some constructive criticism in order to improve  

•  05-29-2007, 23:27 8782 in reply to 8657

Re: User Film: Hitman Training Video

Hi It was very good the only point I would pick up on is that in some scenes you would need to edit a bit quicker and cut out where the actors are standing still waiting to act and redo some scenes where the take needed redoing ie trying to open a doorbut was too long, but WELL DONE
  •  06-06-2007, 5:39 11198 in reply to 8657

At the beginning of the video, you might want to speed it up a bit starting from the Title up to the part where the kids are shown... all in all, i would like to commend you in doing a great job... an the violence? not that much... yeah, the narrators cannot seem to find a perfect term, but hey, narrating is different from the video editin part... narrating is just done after the whole thing has been created.

looking forward to your next clip...

•  06-08-2007, 13:18 11973 in reply to 11198

the narration was done randomly with almost no retakes, i put on the movie told him "say something about the equipmeant needed" and then he said it

ya.. the violance lol

ok, so the whole beggining section is just a little long, maybe once i have time (i'm edditing pinhead right now) i will make V. 2

•  06-08-2007, 16:26 12040 in reply to 11973

tenio,

the time to get your Pinhead entry in is over tonight at midnight, Pacific time. you better hurry! Indifferent

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy