Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

mpeg-4 activation new pc working parts

Last post 07-13-2022, 15:36 by saby. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-13-2022, 10:21 822923

mpeg-4 activation new pc working parts

Dear Sir

I have read most of the letters on the forum and my problem is very similar to what I have read.

my trusty pc gave up the ghost and i had to have a new ssd c drive fitted. it used to be win 7 32bit which upgraded its self to win 10 32bit

The new drive was fitted by a pc engineer. he also put on a fresh copy of win 10  64bit.

unfortunately, I cannot get my pinnacle to install. it wont accept the serial numbers off any previous pieces of software'

i started with  Studio D V Plus. then Studio 8.1 then Studio 9. I then purchased studio upgrade version 10  . then Studio MediaSuite upgrade version 10

I finished up with Studio Ultimate Collection ver 14 then Studio 15 Ultimate collection.

I can give you the serial number / activation Key  of any of the discs that you want me to.  

As studio 10s were upgrades i have tried putting studio 9 on first but that will not work either. 

i have got through to Corel and they told me to buy Pinnacle version 25.

All i would like is that the mpeg-4 encoder / decoder will work again

yours faithfully Mr Denis Holmes 

•  07-13-2022, 15:36 822926 in reply to 822923

Re:mpeg-4 activation new pc working parts

Sorry Denis, but in the same message you're talking about serial number and that you can't install and at the same time about activation key for Mpeg4 encoder.

What do you need exactly ?

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy