Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Export error — Pinnacle 12

Last post 11-27-2020, 4:46 by culpanr. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-25-2020, 8:49 808143

Export error — Pinnacle 12

Hi again,

I’m trying to export a project to MPEG-4 High Definition using Pinnacle 12 and am receiving this strange error message. Apologies that I can’t upload a screen shot, but beneath the usual green text that reads “Use this preset to create high definition videos for playback on your computer or an HDTV” it says in red text: “0/4929 @ —:—:—:— [ 00:00:00:00-00:03:17:04]

I’ve tried installing the Pinnacle 24 trial, but it doesn’t seem to work with HD files, so there’s no way I can trial the software to see if it works! Hope that somebody can help, please.

•  11-27-2020, 4:46 808243 in reply to 808143

Re: Export error — Pinnacle 12

The export error is indicating the place in the export that it failed (although not in a particularly helpful way):

The first part 0/4929 shows the frame it had reached in the whole export (in your case 0 as the export failed before it started, after the @ is the timecode position and the length of the project.- the blanks again indicate that the export failed before it had started.

Most likely explanation is a problem with the first clip in the project, or with an effect applied to it. What format is that clip the free tool MediaInfo can tell you about it - a little tutorial thread can be found elsewhere in these forums - here). If it is a format that Studio 12 supports, and that you have used successfully before, there could be one or more bad frames at the beginning; try trimming off a frame or two and try the export again.

HTH
    Richard

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy