Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

PS23Ult - Dazzle - audio/video sync problems - dropped frames

Last post 11-02-2020, 21:56 by clh. 27 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (28 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-25-2020, 13:51 803438

PS23Ult - Dazzle - audio/video sync problems - dropped frames

My system:

Dell XPS, intel i5 6400@2.7Ghz, 8Mb ram, Nvidia GEforce GT730 video card. Windows 10, Using Dazzle DVD recorder HD capture device. 

My issues:

1.   During importing of video from VHS/DVD combo unit thru dazzle and into my computer I had the following issues (note:  I have the identical issues below when importing from a samsung camera through the dazzle device):

a.  while viewing incoming video in preview window (in "Import" tab) the audio was high pitched (my son sounded like a chipmunk).  The video was of moderate quality with appearance of dropped frames (not smooth but somewhat choppy)

b.  when I started capturing the following was observed:

1.  the audio was normal for the first five seconds and then returned to "chipmunk" mode for the remaining of a 3 min clip being captured

2.   the video did not change from pre - "capture" mode

3.   the dropped frames number started to increase immediately and climbed linearly until it reached 800 dropped frames at the end of the three minute video clip being captured.

4.   while watching the video in the preview window during the 3 minute capture the video and audio were in sync.

5.   when the capture was complete I went to the "author" tab and watched the 3 min clip with following results:

i.  the Audio was still in chipmunk mode

ii. the video had not changed from "pre-capture" and "capture" quality 

iii. There was a three second audio lag behind the video at the end of the 3 min clip.

From July 27, 2020 to today (8/25/2020) I have been corresponding with Pinnacle customer service.   They sent me Corel/Pinnacle articles on "Dropping Frames in Studio",  "Audio or Video out of sync on DVDs made with captures video", and  "Audio or Video sync problems in Pinnacle studio".  After going through the troubleshooting steps included in the articles I could not correct the audio and video sync problem.  I do have one "customer service" suggestion that I can't seem to accomplish:

1.  Thru analzing a winAudit html system data file that I sent to them they determined that the directX ver12 was loaded on my computer.  However, they said I was missing the DirectX runtime (2010) files.  They sent me links to try and load the runtime files but I have not been successful doing so.

Through the month of working with customer service and trying things on my own I was able to solve my "chipmunk" audio problem.    That problem was solved by changing the dazzle audio driver from the "pinnacle" driver to a Microsoft generic "audio driver" (10.0.19041.388....7/7/2020).   This generic driver was an option included in windows 10 when I went thru the driver update routine for the dazzle audio driver. 

With the audio issue resolved I just need to get rid of the 3 second audio time delay and I will be happy.  

So at this time I am left with two potential issues that could be causing the time delay (there could be many more but I'm trying to resolve these two right now):

1.  The dropped frames.  800 in three minutes

2.  The directX runtime (2010) files not being loaded on my machine.  

I would appreciate any input anyone could give me on the following:

1.  can the dropped frames cause a 3 second delay in a 3 min clip (audio lags video by 2-3 seconds....seems like it should be video lagging audio if dropping frames???)   If so, any ideas on getting rid of them?

2.  can the missing directX runtime (2010) files cause the 3 second delay in a 3 min clip?  If so,  is there a method for downloading these files?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards, 

•  08-25-2020, 16:15 803439 in reply to 803438

Re: PS23Ult - Dazzle - audio/video sync problems - dropped frames

Dropped frames can cause huge audio sync issues.

Do these dropped frames occur with all source tapes? Obviously, if the tapes are damaged or degraded in some way, the picture may look stable but it isn't stable enough for accurate capture. You said you experienced dropped frames while capturing from a camcorder, but was that just using it as a source or as a playback device?

•  08-25-2020, 17:05 803440 in reply to 803439

I experienced the same rate of dropped frames using the samsung NX300 camera as a source.  The video was taken with the camera and stored on the SD card in the camera.  I have an HDMI converter that was connected between the samsung camera and the Dazzle device.  This enabled importing the mp4 file from the camera, through the dazzle and into my computer.

•  08-25-2020, 17:09 803441 in reply to 803439

Sorry, forgot to answer your other question.    

The dropped frames occur on all source tapes regardless of age.   1982 - 2005.

•  08-25-2020, 17:14 803442 in reply to 803439

Another odd observation on the dropped frames.   Once I start the capture process and the "dropped frame" count starts to increase, I can disconnect my s-video cable from the dazzle device and the capture process continues while continuing to drop frames.   Seems like the frames being dropped number should stop as soon as I pull the video input signal going into the dazzle. 
  •  08-26-2020, 5:55 803463 in reply to 803442

No, the dropped frames go sky high when you lose your input - it has expected a frame of data, hasn't got it as so reports a dropped frame then wait for another 25/30th of a second for another frame, doesn't get it, and so on.

So if you are happy that the input is solid, this sounds like a hardware clash. Is the Dazzle connected via a USB hub where it shares the hub with something else? If it is just a mouse or something that would be OK, but the worst case would be sharing with a USB connected hard drive that you are trying to record to. You should get an error message if the Gazzle is connected to a USB 1.1 port, but do try another port if you can.

The other possibe issue that comes to mind is the write speed of the drive you are capturing to. That needs to be higher than the data coming in so that the ram buffer never fills up. Have a look what is happening during capture with the Task manager open at the performance tab. Normally with modern drives you can use the OS drive without issues, but if that drive is compressed or on a nework (or a porly performing USB post) then the computer won't be able to store the data quickly enough and will get overwhelmed, resulting in the dropped frames. However, in this situation you would not start dropping frames immediatly, the buffer might take a second or two to fill up.

Support should have been through this all with you - I think it's part of the FAQs - but it is worth reiterating.

Exactly how is your hardware set up?

•  08-26-2020, 11:50 803477 in reply to 803463

You may give a try to this small application to capture the same video : http://paul.glagla.free.fr/captureflux_en.htm

It would help to understand wether Studio is the culprit of this dropped frames or not.

•  08-26-2020, 14:27 803495 in reply to 803463

Thanks for feedback on dropped frames with no input into dazzle......

I'll try to answer your queries:

1.  My Dazzle device is connected directly into the USB2.0 port on the motherboard.  I have both USB2.0 and USB3.0 ports on the motherboard and tried dazzle in every port with no changes in dropped frames or audio/video sync issues.

2. My USB devices include my keyboard and wireless mouse.   I do have a Maxtor external harddrive for backup which is connected via a USB port.   I disconnected that drive with no changes in dropped frames or audio/visual sync issue.   I also tried capturing to the Maxtor harddrive but still had the same issues.

3.  Re write speed...... I watched the write speed in performance tab of Task Mgr during capture process.   It was bouncing around the 1.1MB/s level throughout the capture process.  Sorry to say, I'm not enough of a computer expert to say whether this is higher than the data coming in.  Is there an easy way to tell?

4. Hardware set up......I have a Go-Video DVD/VHS combo deck which is connected to the dazzle device.  I am using the s-video input for video.    The dazzle USB connector is plugged into the USB2.0 port on the computers motherboard.  

5.  Additional troubleshooting step taken....... I have 8Gb of Ram memory.  With PS23 not running I am using 4.2Gb for other processes.  With PS23 running and during a capture process the RAM used is 5.2Gb.  One of the troubleshooting steps in an article supplied by customer service was to increase the virtual memory to free up additional RAM.   Initially I had 1.4Gb of virtual RAM allocated.   I increased this to 4Gb.   No change was seen in dropped frames or audio/video sync issues.

Appreciate your help on this.   I am hoping that the ultimate solution will be something simple to fix.  I am able to import and edit mp4 and mv4 files just fine using the "my computer" import option and am getting up to speed on using PS23  which I do like pretty well.  However, I really would like to get the dazzle device working so that I can go through my 85 VHS tapes and capture video clips that would go directly into PS23.   The alternative method that I have found is to transfer an entire VHS tape to a DVD using the DVD/VHS combo deck, convert the vob file to an mv4 using handbrake, import into PS23, and then get my required clips by "splitting" the entire video into "wanted" and "unwanted" clips and deleting the "unwanted" clips.  My issue here is that I would like to save the "wanted" clips as their own mpg file which I could store in the bin.   However, I have not found a way to do that.  I can copy the "wanted" clip and paste in another part of the timeline but I cannot save it as its own mpg file.   If you know a way of doing this then my need for the dazzle device would be greatly reduced.     

Thanks again. 

•  08-26-2020, 14:29 803496 in reply to 803477

Thanks for providing the link.  I'll try and get that loaded.  
  •  08-26-2020, 17:49 803503 in reply to 803496

Those disc data rates seem OK, although they should not fluctuate wildly.

Have you investigated batch export in PS23? There should be a resonably good workflow to export individual clips from a timeline.

•  08-28-2020, 17:22 803555 in reply to 803503

I have gone back and done more research on exporting clips from a project in the timeline into individual mp4 files.   I have determined that this "exporting clips to individual mp4 files" method appears to be possible when you are in the editor tab. Within this tab and included in the tool banner above the timeline there are "mark in" and "mark out" markers to define a clip that can then be exported as an mp4 file to a folder on my computer. I can then transfer that file to a project bin by drag and drop from the folder to the bin.  So, this will at least provide a workaround to using the "dazzle device" to pick and choose clips from an hour worth of video on a vhs tape.     It would be a couple of extra steps but at least I would not have to contend with the audio/video sync issue and dropped frames (poor quality) that I can't seem to resolve with the dazzle device.

Now as long as my DVD/VHS combo deck doesn't go bad I should be able to transfer a complete VHS tape to a DVD, convert the vob file to an mv4 file using handbrake, and importing the mv4 file into PS23 via "my computer" import option where I can then pick and choose clips to export as individual mp4 files (basically the same result as using dazzle but with a couple extra steps). 

As an FYI,  I did load PS23 on my wifes computer and got the exact same number of "dropped frames" and exact same time delay (audio lagging video) when trying to capture video clips from a VHS tape using the dazzle device.  

After three weeks of troubleshooting and countless hours of ticking off "things to try" within Pinnacle/Corel articles on the subject it is my opinion  that the dazzle device's audio and video drivers need to be updated in order to function properly with PS23.   Just my opinion........

So we will be packing up the dazzle device, putting it in the closet and moving forward with editing 82 VHS tapes from the last 43 years of marriage using the workaround method. 

Thanks again for you initial comments to my post.   If my combo deck gives out I may be back.........

•  08-28-2020, 22:35 803560 in reply to 803555

What brand is your DVD/VHS combo deck? Panasonic? Does it have an HDMI output? You indicated Go-video (I'm not familiar with the brand). What model number is it and does it have an HDMI output?

And before giving up on the Dazzle, have you seen this youtube video? Although he uses a different capture device, his personal preference is the Dazzle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn_TDa9zY1c

Just another question that puzzles me, why did you use the Dazzle device to capture video from your NX300. Could you not connect the camera directly to the computer via usb?  

•  08-29-2020, 3:42 803572 in reply to 803555

paulr:

Now as long as my DVD/VHS combo deck doesn't go bad I should be able to transfer a complete VHS tape to a DVD, convert the vob file to an mv4 file using handbrake, and importing the mv4 file into PS23 via "my computer" import option where I can then pick and choose clips to export as individual mp4 files (basically the same result as using dazzle but with a couple extra steps). 

Just another idea which may save you some steps. If your current workflow is to copy your VHS tapes to DVD, rather than convert the files in Handbrake, why not just use PS23ULT import facility to capture the files directly from the DVD? This would eliminate the Handbrake conversion step. 

•  08-29-2020, 3:44 803573 in reply to 803477

saby:

You may give a try to this small application to capture the same video : http://paul.glagla.free.fr/captureflux_en.htm

It would help to understand wether Studio is the culprit of this dropped frames or not.

How about this suggestion ? Did you give it a try ?

•  08-29-2020, 12:24 803580 in reply to 803560

The Go-Video combo deck is a model VR3845.  I believe it was one of the very early models when the combo deck first came out.  It does not have an HDMI output. 

Regarding the NX300......The only reason I used the Samsung camera through the Dazzle was to rule out the combo deck as a potential "source" issue for the audio/video sync problem and dropped frames.  However, when using the NX300 as a source the symptoms remained the same.

Thanks for the link.  As he was describing his preference for the dazzle device he mentioned that there were two models of the dazzle.  The DVC100 and DVC90.   He said to make sure you get the DVC100 as the DVC90 did not have 64-bit drivers.  That got me thinking about my dazzle device. 

My model number for the dazzle device is DVCPTENAM.   I purchased it from Amazon in July, 2020.   I am assuming it is the latest model.  The you-tube video was from 2016 so I assume the DVC100 and DVC90 were the models available at that time.  I checked the specs and system requirements for my model ......it says (64-bit recommended).  So I'm assuming that the drivers for this device are 64-bit.  Anyway.......off topic a bit.

The video does make some good points about 60fps video so I will see if points he made will apply to dazzle and PS23ult.

Thanks for the questions.

•  08-29-2020, 12:33 803581 in reply to 803572

Candive:
    paulr:

Just another idea which may save you some steps. If your current workflow is to copy your VHS tapes to DVD, rather than convert the files in Handbrake, why not just use PS23ULT import facility to capture the files directly from the DVD? This would eliminate the Handbrake conversion step. 

I tried importing the DVD directly into PS23 via the "DVD" import option.  However, PS23 apparently didn't like the way Go-Video created the mpg file as when I tried to import the file directly it was taking forever to import.   After 8 minutes and only half way through the import I gave up and scratched that option for getting the file into PS23.  Once I converted the mpg file to an mv4 file in handbrake the import to PS23 via the "computer" import method was almost instantaneous.  And handbrake is a very fast conversion process as well.  

•  08-29-2020, 13:24 803582 in reply to 803573

saby:
    saby:

How about this suggestion ? Did you give it a try ?

2 questions and a comment......

Question 1:

I read the installation instructions for this capture software.   He says he has drivers for the Dazzle DVC130 and DVC170.   My model is a DVCPTENAM.  I not sure how device specific his drivers are and if my dazzle would work.  Before spending a bunch of time  installing the software and trying to get it to work do you have any knowledge on whether his drivers would work or not work with my dazzle device?

Question 2:  Does his software have a "dropped frame" indicator?

Comment:

If I take the time to download his software and get it working with my dazzle device I see two outcomes:

a.  The audio/video sync and dropped frame issues goes away.  That would suggest the dazzle device is not the problem and the PS23 is the problem.   However, I'm not sure what that gains me.  After spending three weeks trying to get PS23 to work with the dazzle device I have not been able to solve the problem.   Knowing that the problem is not the dazzle device won't help me fix the PS23 problem.....unless I am missing something in my thought process.   

b,  The audio/video sync problem and dropped frame issues is still there.   That would suggest I may have a bad dazzle device.  However,  there would still be the chance that the video source is still the culprit.   At this point I'm not sure investing another $60 for another dazzle device is worth the risk.   Especially when I have a viable "workaround" as long as my combo deck doesn't give out.

Thanks for any feedback.

Regards,

•  08-30-2020, 7:13 803610 in reply to 803582

paulr:

Question 1:

I read the installation instructions for this capture software.   He says he has drivers for the Dazzle DVC130 and DVC170.   My model is a DVCPTENAM.  I not sure how device specific his drivers are and if my dazzle would work.  Before spending a bunch of time  installing the software and trying to get it to work do you have any knowledge on whether his drivers would work or not work with my dazzle device?

This application is just a .exe file that runs directly. Nothing is installed.

paulr:

I don't remember. It's been ages that I did not use it.

paulr:

Comment:

If I take the time to download his software and get it working with my dazzle device I see two outcomes:

a.  The audio/video sync and dropped frame issues goes away.  That would suggest the dazzle device is not the problem and the PS23 is the problem.   However, I'm not sure what that gains me.  After spending three weeks trying to get PS23 to work with the dazzle device I have not been able to solve the problem.   Knowing that the problem is not the dazzle device won't help me fix the PS23 problem.....unless I am missing something in my thought process.   

b,  The audio/video sync problem and dropped frame issues is still there.   That would suggest I may have a bad dazzle device.  However,  there would still be the chance that the video source is still the culprit.   At this point I'm not sure investing another $60 for another dazzle device is worth the risk.   Especially when I have a viable "workaround" as long as my combo deck doesn't give out.

a. if CaptureFlux is working, you have a workaround to capture your videos. Then you can edit them with PS23

b. it's easy to find another analog source (DVD player, another camcorder, some YTV have RCA outputs in their back ...) 

•  08-30-2020, 21:44 803634 in reply to 803610

saby:

This application is just a .exe file that runs directly. Nothing is installed.

paulr:

saby:

I don't remember. It's been ages that I did not use it.

The answer is yes Captureflux does have a dropped frame indicator. So does VirtualDub as mentioned in the youtube video link but Captureflux is easier to use. Both programs are portable so no installation is necessary on your computer as mentioned by Saby. 

•  08-30-2020, 22:30 803636 in reply to 803634

With regards to capturing analogue signals, there are a number of failure points:

1. The actual VHS tape
    2. The VHS player
    3. The capture device (Dazzle)
    4. The capture device driver
    5. The computer
    6. The computer operating system (incompatibility to old technology)
    7. The capture software (PS23 or other)

That is why Saby and I are suggesting for you to try this software out (Captureflux and VirtualDub) because they are free and we know they work. It will confirm if  PS23 is the problem or you may have a dud Dazzle which should be returned to the retailer for refund or replacement. I know you have a workaround by burning the VHS tape to DVD; then converting the DVD but its not that efficient. I don't own a Dazzle and I haven't captured analogue in years and I have to admit that I have not tried to capture any analogue with PS23 (although I'm currently testing a new technology which I will explain below). I do have a capture device called Diamond VC500. It came bundled with two capture software programs; EzGrabber and a cut down version of Power Director 12. Your Dazzle must have come with some software and I suspect it must be some cut down version of Pinnacle. The fact may be that the Dazzle works with this software but may not with PS23.

I know my VC500 it works with the software it came with, but I was interested if it actually worked with other software so I tested it. Here are my results:

• VirtualDub (free) - Complete capture (no dropouts)
    • Captureflux (free)- Complete capture (no dropouts)
    • Shotcut (free) - Poor capture (stuttering video; dropped frames?)
    • OBS Studio (free) - Capture video only (no sound) 
    • Magix Video Pro X - Complete Capture (no dropouts)
    • Vegas Movie Studio 16 - No capture (Vegas does not capture analogue; only DV and HDV)
    • Corel VideoSudio x10 - No capture (recognised the device but produced error message upon capture)
    • Pinnacle Studio 23 - No capture (did not even recognise the VC500)

So you can see, my device does not work with Corel products, but it does work with other software. So if I wanted to use the device to capture, I would probably use Captureflux or VirtualDub and then edit using PS23. As a general rule, use the best tool for the job. 

•  08-30-2020, 23:28 803637 in reply to 803636

A new methodology of capturing old VHS and analogue tapes

First, let me premise that this methodology is new to me and its a result of the gaming community's desire to capture their game play on video as well as bloggers wanting to to live stream. Its basically a $25 HDMI to USB video capture dongle made in China which can be purchased on Ebay or Amazon. The additional requirement is a Digital Media Recorder (DMR) which again can be purchased second hand from Ebay or other trading sites. Specifically the DMR has to have Composite inputs and an HDMI output. You hook your VHS player to the DMR via the Composite jacks. The HDMI cable is connected to the DMR and the cheap dongle which is inserted into a USB port of your computer.

The result is improved video quality of a not so pretty VHS tape due to the DMR converting the analogue signal to a progressive digital signal which has been up-scaled!

For example, I have a relatively old Panasonic DMR EX77 which is a DVD burner/player and hard drive (150 gig). So I can connect my VCR to the EX77 and output via the HDMI cable connected to the dongle into my PC via USB. This is the cheapest option since not many people know the EX77 and similar DMR's can be used in this fashion so they are relatively cheap in the secondary market.

A more expensive option is the Panasonic DMR-EZ47V or EZ48V which is VHS/DVD burner/player unit. These command a higher price in the secondary market because they can actually convert a VHS tape to DVD which many people desire. But these units too can be used as a up-scale digital pass through to your computer via the HDMI to USB dongle. The advantage is, it already has a VHS player.

If you decide you want something new but with the same features; there is the Panasonic DMR-BWT955. This is a Blu ray burner/player with a 2 terabyte hard disk drive. The same principle applies where you connect your VCR  to the BWT955 and then connect the DMR to the computer via the HDMI and dongle.

I don't work for Panasonic but I have owned their products throughout the years. Smile I'm sure other manufactures like Sony produce similar DMR's; just ensure they have Composite inputs and HDMI output. They probably have some sort up-scaling feature as well.

If today I had to convert 85 or more VHS tapes or other analogue tapes into the best quality I could afford; this would be the method I would use. And because the signal is digital, all the software listed in my previous post work in capturing the video; including PS23.     

•  08-31-2020, 15:35 803667 in reply to 803636

Candive:
    Your Dazzle must have come with some software and I suspect it must be some cut down version of Pinnacle.

You're right. It is sold by Corel with a cut down version of Studio called Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle.

•  08-31-2020, 19:34 803679 in reply to 803636

Candive:

With regards to capturing analogue signals, there are a number of failure points:

1. The actual VHS tape
    2. The VHS player
    3. The capture device (Dazzle)
    4. The capture device driver
    5. The computer
    6. The computer operating system (incompatibility to old technology)
    7. The capture software (PS23 or other)

That is why Saby and I are suggesting for you to try this software out (Captureflux and VirtualDub) because they are free and we know they work. It will confirm if  PS23 is the problem or you may have a dud Dazzle which should be returned to the retailer for refund or replacement. I know you have a workaround by burning the VHS tape to DVD; then converting the DVD but its not that efficient. I don't own a Dazzle and I haven't captured analogue in years and I have to admit that I have not tried to capture any analogue with PS23 (although I'm currently testing a new technology which I will explain below). I do have a capture device called Diamond VC500. It came bundled with two capture software programs; EzGrabber and a cut down version of Power Director 12. Your Dazzle must have come with some software and I suspect it must be some cut down version of Pinnacle. The fact may be that the Dazzle works with this software but may not with PS23.

I know my VC500 it works with the software it came with, but I was interested if it actually worked with other software so I tested it. Here are my results:

• VirtualDub (free) - Complete capture (no dropouts)
    • Captureflux (free)- Complete capture (no dropouts)
    • Shotcut (free) - Poor capture (stuttering video; dropped frames?)
    • OBS Studio (free) - Capture video only (no sound) 
    • Magix Video Pro X - Complete Capture (no dropouts)
    • Vegas Movie Studio 16 - No capture (Vegas does not capture analogue; only DV and HDV)
    • Corel VideoSudio x10 - No capture (recognised the device but produced error message upon capture)
    • Pinnacle Studio 23 - No capture (did not even recognise the VC500)

So you can see, my device does not work with Corel products, but it does work with other software. So if I wanted to use the device to capture, I would probably use Captureflux or VirtualDub and then edit using PS23. As a general rule, use the best tool for the job. 

Wow.......I really appreciate the interest and suggestions you and Saby  have made regarding my "dazzle" download device and resultant symptoms of audio/video lag and dropped frames (choppy video).  Thanks a lot for doing that!!!!!!!!

I tried loading the Captureflux freeware software but the download was stopped with the error signal "malicious download canceled".   I assume my overly protective antivirus software is trying to protect me.  While I'm sure it is perfectly safe I think I have decided to move on.....

I have spent more time on my " VHS to DVD to handbrake to PS23 import" methodology and while it may be a little less efficient method (in some ways) than using the analog "dazzle" capture device I am more and more inclined to use the "non dazzle capture" method for a number of reasons:

1.  The video quality of my resultant mv4 video clip after exporting the clip from the PS23 timeline is excellent. Not to mention that the audio/video sync problem is non-existent regardless of how long the clip is.  Both the video and audio are rock solid. 

2. exporting clips from the single mp4 file after putting it in the  PS23 timeline is a lot more efficient than starting, stopping, FF'ing or REV'ing my VHS player in order to get to the sections of video  that I want to capture.  Also i would have to  think that all that starting and stopping, etc is hard on the player and may shorten its life.  By dubbing the entire VHS tape to the DVD in the combo deck I start it once at the beginning of the dub and then stop it at the end.        

3.   My wife reminded me that I was suppose to keep a digital copy of each of the 85 VHS tapes before I throw them away (even after creating menu driven videos and editing out the unwanted parts using PS23 editing capabilities).   The dubbing process to create one DVD file per VHS tape will allow me to then save that file (after converting/compressing in  handbrake) to a thumb drive which I will use for my storage medium for my digitized VHS tapes.   Trying to import 30-40 minutes (average) times 85 VHS tapes through an analog capture device ( with all their inherent nuances) no longer has the appeal that it once did.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE INPUT.   AT THIS POINT I THINK I HAVE A PLAN AND AM MOVING ON.......

•  08-31-2020, 22:15 803685 in reply to 803679

No problem. All the best. If you have any more issues or questions, the members of this forum are happy to help. Smile
  •  09-01-2020, 1:58 803695 in reply to 803685

If you have such a vigorous virus checker, it is possible that it may be causing your capture issues.
Page 1 of 2 (28 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy