Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Panel Mask

Last post 10-28-2020, 12:30 by wlmpilot. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-28-2020, 12:30 807102

Panel Mask

I have three questions regarding Panel Mask in Pinnacle Studio 24 Ultimate:

1) I don't remember how I did it, but I have a Crossover Fade to fade out the mask to match the still picture.  I want to add the a fade in to the entry of the mask.  Can that be done?

2) As I edit the 3D Enabled mask, I notice that I keep having to click the box to enable 3D Mask, even after saving the movie.  Why?

3)  I am having a hard time syncing the mask and picture.  I have a still picture with a TV on the left side of the image.  I inserted a panel mask with a video asset to fit on the TV screen.  I either get the mask to appear at the tail-end of the previous image or just after the masked image appears.  The latter option results in the image that is on the TV appear a split second before the panel mask.  I have adjusted the start of the mask and the duration.  I am also having the same issue on the transition to the next image.  The panel mask ends to quick thereby showing the image on the TV  and it extends to the next image.  I just cannot seem to get it synced on either side of the image I am placing the mask on.

Thanks,

Les

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy