Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

license installed already in a different pc

Last post 05-05-2020, 1:34 by R_Vera. 9 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-03-2020, 22:26 798762

license installed already in a different pc

A big shout out to the pinnaclesys forum members, and thanks for allowing me to be a part of the community.

After formatting my computer, I started to re-install P S 23U. However, when I entered the license, and after having accepted the contract. The following installation window showed me the following message: "this license has already been an installer a different system. Please check the EULA to verify compliance". So I couldn't continue.

I made the query to the corresponding support page, and they told me that first I had to uninstall the software to inhabit the license again, since installation is only allowed on a PC. But the problem is that I formatted windows before uninstalling the program, so I couldn't execute that solution.
    I made a second consultation specifying my situation, but due to COVID-19 the assistance will not be available or will have a delay. It is for this reason that I come to this community of this wonderful software to find a solution.

I sincerely hope that this harsh pandemic situation will be overcome as soon as possible. And thank you very much for your kind attention.
  •  05-04-2020, 0:26 798764 in reply to 798762

Re: license installed already in a different pc

Akhi:
    A big shout out to the pinnaclesys forum members, and thanks for allowing me to be a part of the community.

After formatting my computer, I started to re-install P S 23U. However, when I entered the license, and after having accepted the contract. The following installation window showed me the following message: "this license has already been an installer a different system. Please check the EULA to verify compliance". So I couldn't continue.

I made the query to the corresponding support page, and they told me that first I had to uninstall the software to inhabit the license again, since installation is only allowed on a PC. But the problem is that I formatted windows before uninstalling the program, so I couldn't execute that solution.
    I made a second consultation specifying my situation, but due to COVID-19 the assistance will not be available or will have a delay. It is for this reason that I come to this community of this wonderful software to find a solution.

I sincerely hope that this harsh pandemic situation will be overcome as soon as possible. And thank you very much for your kind attention.

Hello Akhi,

Please send me a PM with your activation key you got and your registered email so I can forward it to support. 

•  05-04-2020, 7:49 798779 in reply to 798764

Would you provide a screenshot of the message you got.

The answer given by support is wrong. It's not because the software is uninstalled that the license key is unregistered.

•  05-04-2020, 11:53 798796 in reply to 798779

Attachment: ScreenShot.jpg

Thanks for your attention. This is the screenshot.

•  05-04-2020, 12:19 798805 in reply to 798764

Thanks for your attention.

I just sent you my email and password that I used to register PS 23U.
  •  05-04-2020, 13:30 798807 in reply to 798796

Just do what the window requests, enter your full Email address, click next and Studio will be activated
  •  05-04-2020, 13:52 798811 in reply to 798796

Akhi:

Thanks for your attention. This is the screenshot.

It sounds to me that you used 2 different email addresses to register the same license key. That's the meaning of the message you received.

•  05-04-2020, 14:55 798816 in reply to 798807

Thank you all very much for your kind responses. I have just overcome the inconvenience, now I explain what has happened, since it is such a silly detail on my part.

After following the installation steps, I got to the point where they asked me to put my complete email to continue. However, I usually copy my emails, instead of writing them, and then paste them into the required fields (sounds a bit lazy, right?). But on this occasion thanks to IngolfZ's answer, I thought about writing it this time manually, and when doing this, I could notice that the "Next" option is now enabled. So I can now continue the installation of PS 23U.

I am truly ashamed of my carelessness. And excuse me for the inconvenience.
  •  05-04-2020, 15:38 798817 in reply to 798816

Thanks for reporting back.
  •  05-05-2020, 1:34 798833 in reply to 798796

I once had this problem when I got PS23. I got in contact with Corel and gave me a new activation key.

I sent a PM to Corel for support. Have to wait for their answer.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy