Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

One source in multicam freezes in export

Last post 02-03-2020, 2:36 by jjn. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-02-2020, 2:23 794725

One source in multicam freezes in export

I've been working on a multicam project, and keep having a problem that I can't solve. Once I go through the process of syncing my audio source and 2 camera sources (1 gopro, one cell video), I am able to set up the cuts from camera to camera as normal. However, once I click "okay" and place the clip into my timeline, one of the camera sources stops working properly. During the first cut, the gopro footage will freeze at a single frame. Once the video cuts back to the cell source, all is well (audio keeps playing throughout). However, cutting back to the gopro footage, it now freezes on the first frame of each cut.

I've tried the standard exit and restart, and created new versions of the multicam file to no avail. Anyone have experience with this?

•  02-03-2020, 2:36 794783 in reply to 794725

Re: One source in multicam freezes in export

My suspision is that the "cell" video, by which I assume you mean shot with a mobile phone, has a variable frame rate. Check it's properties, or use MediaInfo. For the Multicam editor to be reliable you probaly need all the sources to be of the same, fixed. farmerate.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy