Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

The Unlock Key is not valid

Last post 01-16-2020, 10:05 by R_Vera. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-16-2020, 7:08 793996

The Unlock Key is not valid

I recently purchased a new laptop and wanted to reinstall my Pinnacle Studio Plus (version 12).  I have I believe a valid Passport number as I used the activation key from the original CD.  I'm having issues with the MPEG-4 activation.  I contacted Corel who in an email said they have given me a courtesy activation keys I believe for the MPEG-4 Encoder/Decoder but none of the keys Corel gave me work.  When I enter them it keeps saying 'The Unlock Key is not valid' and in the 'View Activation Keys' menu within the software it says 'No activation keys have been entered'.

Any ideas how I can activate the keys as Corel don't seem to know - they have said they don't support older/legacy products.

Thanks 

•  01-16-2020, 10:05 794004 in reply to 793996

Re: The Unlock Key is not valid

C54202:

I recently purchased a new laptop and wanted to reinstall my Pinnacle Studio Plus (version 12).  I have I believe a valid Passport number as I used the activation key from the original CD.  I'm having issues with the MPEG-4 activation.  I contacted Corel who in an email said they have given me a courtesy activation keys I believe for the MPEG-4 Encoder/Decoder but none of the keys Corel gave me work.  When I enter them it keeps saying 'The Unlock Key is not valid' and in the 'View Activation Keys' menu within the software it says 'No activation keys have been entered'.

Any ideas how I can activate the keys as Corel don't seem to know - they have said they don't support older/legacy products.

Thanks 

Please send me or any moderators a PM with your registered email and Pinnacle Studio 12 passport number. 

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy