Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Title editor

Last post 01-14-2020, 16:49 by saby. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-13-2020, 21:07 793839

Title editor

Hi I'm new here, Just purchased Studio 23 Ultimate.

Really a new with video editing have used a few other free versions in the past with limited success.

Purchased this product as was touted as being simple.

Anyone stubbled my way in and somehow created a  title clip. Seems I managed to save this in My Titles.

Now I wish to add a sound affect to this but struggling to figure this out. 

Most of the dialogue used is confusing at this stage.

Grateful for any guidance , please be simple.

•  01-13-2020, 22:11 793841 in reply to 793839

Re: Title editor

Kappy,

You select one of many sound effects from the Library on left.  Then drag it onto a timeline, most often below your video (in your case the Title clip) on the timeline. Duplicate the sound effect clip and/or edit it to suit your project.

•  01-14-2020, 6:17 793856 in reply to 793841

Follow Ira's suggestion. Also, instead of fumbling your way through the software, you get 7 days access to StudioBacklot.tv to watch all the tutorials on how to use the software. There are many many more out there too on Youtube.

Depending on which free software you used, they all work basically the same if they use more than 2 or 3 tracks. You can also download music and other assets you might find useful at this site, SoundImage. It is constantly updated and everything is for free. 

•  01-14-2020, 16:49 793916 in reply to 793856

@ Kappy

Welcome to this forum.

Why did you call your thread "Title editor" while the topic is in fact how to add some sound FX ?

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy