Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Titles ,lower thirds and plugins. Is there any website where we can download from for pinnacle studio

Last post 12-28-2019, 6:10 by Tony P. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-23-2019, 20:58 792742

Titles ,lower thirds and plugins. Is there any website where we can download from for pinnacle studio

Hi all,

Couple of months back I purchased pinnacle studio 23  ultimate and so far I am happy. Sometimes it crashes but i can live with it. It has almost all the features i wanted. The one thing i found is the lack of professional titles and lower thirds. Yes it has titles and lower thirds but lacks the professionalism (No attractive animated and eye popping titles). For other editors like davinci resolve there are countless title templates available and you can simply purchase from many websites. In a similar way, is there any website where we can download title templates or other plugins for pinnacle studio?.Please share if you know any, It would be very useful for me.

•  12-24-2019, 6:15 792753 in reply to 792742

Re: Titles ,lower thirds and plugins. Is there any website where we can download from for pinnacle studio

Title templates do help in editing for sure. But they are also easy to create in Pinnacle. You can create your own lower thirds and use transitions to bring them on and off screen.

I do not know what "eye popping titles" are. That's relative to the user/editor. You can use any lower third you want and use luma keyer or chroma keyer if the titles are with black/green/blue background. 

The way titles come on screen and off are only limited by your imagination. Load up the Sample project (?>Load sample movie) and see the beginning titles. 

You can use the 3D Titler to create text and again, use any transition to bring it on and off screen. This Intro PS23 was done in PS23.

Go to Youtube and search for free lower thirds and find ones with green backgrounds. And then in Edit>Effects>Keyers use the Chroma to get rid of the green.

•  12-25-2019, 1:04 792780 in reply to 792753

Re: Titles ,lower thirds and plugins. Is there any website where we can download from for pinnacle studio

Thanks tony for your reply. Some ready made templates like from newbluefx or other similar titling programs have lot of motion animation and it is a drag and drop to create the titles. Anyhow I will try to create on my own.
  •  12-25-2019, 18:12 792797 in reply to 792780

One aspect of PS that is lacking is a new title program. There really is no 3rd party titler that integrates into PS. There was Boris Graffiti at one time, but that's a long time ago and it wasn't easy to use.

I have NBFX Title Pro in VideoStudio Pro 2019 along with Boris BCC Title Studio. While I like these titlers, not such a huge fan of VSP. Maybe.... PS24 will change and get something "new". 

•  12-28-2019, 3:02 792846 in reply to 792797

I really wish that PS 23 should have some default title templates like the one that comes along with davinci resolve. I am very well satisfied with PS23 except the titles. Even powerdirector, if you opt for subscription model , you will get lot of free titles and other effects. Also you can download lot of other User creates PIP,s, titles, montages etc from the member ship zone for free. May be PS also should have some sort of platform. Where users can share their creation for free.
  •  12-28-2019, 6:10 792856 in reply to 792846

While DR is free, look at the resources behind it in addition to the learning curve.

It would be nice if there was a share-zone where users could exchange their templates. But for the mean time...  we'll have to learn how to use the editor to create our own styles and what we need. Each software has it's good parts that others do not have or implement it differently. And yes, templates do save time, but there is nothing stopping anyone from creating their own. 

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy