Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Chroma Key with animated overlay - PS23 Ult

Last post 12-11-2019, 14:21 by Rainking79. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-11-2019, 8:12 792194

Chroma Key with animated overlay - PS23 Ult

Hi,

im trying to combine an animated overlay with an image and then use this combination within a chroma key effect i.e. green screen.

I can get the image to appear within the chroma key however the overlay effect doesnt stay within the key boundary.

I tried creating the one video (an export of both the image and overlay) then using that in the background to the key however the overlay still spills over, though the image is fine i.e. within the key.

https://ibb.co/kBv61Fd - the background is white but you can see some snow overlay on the left and right.

Thoughts?

•  12-11-2019, 12:22 792205 in reply to 792194

Re: Chroma Key with animated overlay - PS23 Ult

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, it seems to me that the problem is that there must be some amount of green outside of the pure green area of your image This green may result in a kind of semi-transparent pixels around the central pure green area

You may try to play with Color tolerance and/or Saturation mini to teel the keyer to skip these pixels.

•  12-11-2019, 14:21 792217 in reply to 792205

Re: Chroma Key with animated overlay - PS23 Ult

Thanks that doen the trick - I didnt think there was any background saturation but inverting the key flashed it up.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy