Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Cropping Clip in / Clip out not working properly inside video editor (pinnacle studio 23)

Last post 11-13-2019, 5:22 by Tony P. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-13-2019, 5:02 790902

Cropping Clip in / Clip out not working properly inside video editor (pinnacle studio 23)

Hello,

Ever since the first update for Pinnacle studio 23  the Clip In / Clip out functionality does not work properly anymore. (See screenshot below). It did work in the initial release from Pinnacle 23. Now the second update came available recently I was hoping this problem would be fixed but it isn't. 

Whenever using the video editor and you change the start point (clip in) and the end point (clip out) it does not apply the modification. It does apply the modification when you click on another tab item on top of the screen (e.g. (1) improve or (4) stabilize) then go back and click apply. So it seems like this is a bug.

can this be confirmed and fixed please?

Kind regards,

Stijn 

[click to view image]
  •  11-13-2019, 5:22 790903 in reply to 790902

Re: Cropping Clip in / Clip out not working properly inside video editor (pinnacle studio 23)

I don't quite understand what you are referring to. I can change the I/O points in the Source viewer and on the timeline without any problem.

I can adjust them, re-adjust them and they play back as they should. 

So unless there is something wrong that I am doing, adding In/Out points using the calipers is working on my computer.

Since I can't confirm you problem (again unless I am doing something wrong in trying to reproduce it), there is no bug and nothing to be fixed.

Have you reset the software?

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy