Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

"Project Processing" message box i Multi-Cam Editor

Last post 10-01-2019, 19:51 by sjs94704. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-01-2019, 4:37 789140

"Project Processing" message box i Multi-Cam Editor

I just made a video of my Multi-Cam Editor processing a project that has 4 video tracks and 1 audio track.

If you go to time stamp: 2:06 you will see where track 4 the bar across the top is orange and gradually turns green as it processes. It took almost 20 minutes to process my files.

So, I waited for the orange bar to turn green....... Once it finished everything worked fine............

My point is, while the program is processing whatever files it is putting into Multicam editor, to have a POPUP box that opens up and stays on the screen the entire time the files  are processing.

I previously reported a problem with this part of the software and just at the time did not know and was unaware of what I was seeing.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDYpUePKV8M&feature=youtu.be 

•  10-01-2019, 8:23 789154 in reply to 789140

Re: "Project Processing" message box i Multi-Cam Editor

Once you are familiar with Studio, you should be aware of those bars and their meaning. In the main body of the program Studio lets you carry on working while they are being generated, and pauses automatically when you try to play back, so it would be important that any message box did not interfere with that process.
  •  10-01-2019, 12:07 789169 in reply to 789140

Re:"Project Processing" message box i Multi-Cam Editor

sjs94704:

My point is, while the program is processing whatever files it is putting into Multicam editor, to have a POPUP box that opens up and stays on the screen the entire time the files  are processing.

With such a popin the rendering task could no longer be called background rendering (that's what it is curently).

•  10-01-2019, 19:51 789198 in reply to 789154

Re: "Project Processing" message box i Multi-Cam Editor

jjn:
    Once you are familiar with Studio, you should be aware of those bars and their meaning. In the main body of the program Studio lets you carry on working while they are being generated, and pauses automatically when you try to play back, so it would be important that any message box did not interfere with that process.

I think what has been confusing to me about this is that when the video tracks have been imported in multi-cam editor the bars on top of the tracks were all green indicating to me that they were completely loaded and processed and ready to use.

I just finished another song (4 cameras) and this time the bars on top of each track are orange like they should be and each one is slowly turning green as each track gets processed. But, regardless of the color of the bars, as jjn said, as I get more familiar with the interface things will get easier........ 

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy