Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

I am a singer and recording the same song over and over, how I record multiple takes automatically?

Last post 09-08-2019, 13:23 by saby. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-07-2019, 12:32 788129

I am a singer and recording the same song over and over, how I record multiple takes automatically?

Hey,

I am a singer and I am recording a song. I have a digital audio recording software called Reaper that has the music and and all the audio effect for the MIC etc....

So, I am simultaneously recording the video with PS23 and sync everything up later. 

In my DAW that records the audio, it records one take after the other going from beginning to end of song over and over again.

My question is, I will look into it myself to learn how to do it, but I just don't know the terminology for automatically recording one take after the other in video ??

The song I am experimenting with to learn the video stuff is 'You Are My Sunshine' by Nat King Cole and the song is 2:35 long. 

Can someone please share with me the video terminology for doing this and how to handle repeating the song over and over again? 

If necessary, I have no problem pasting the song 20 times in a row in my DAW and just recording it that way........ 

•  09-08-2019, 13:23 788181 in reply to 788129

Re:I am a singer and recording the same song over and over, how I record multiple takes automatically?

Hi Steven,

Sorry, but I'm not sure to understand your workflow with DAW and what you would like to achieve with Studio ...
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy