Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

FEATURE/BUG Fix Request : NGStudio.exe Hangs

Last post 08-16-2019, 0:44 by YC.. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-03-2019, 13:08 786735

FEATURE/BUG Fix Request : NGStudio.exe Hangs

Can I please put in a request that NGStudio.exe is overhauled.  I can be happily editting away, then I'll be tweaking an effect or transition and the active Pinnicle window goes dim, the Windows 10 blue wheel of doon shows and the task bar dissapears.

It can hang from 30 secs to infinity and I have to open Taskmgr to force close, it is then that I see NGSTUDIO.exe isn't responding.

This is a regular occurence that is getting very frustrating.

Thank you

•  08-03-2019, 15:31 786741 in reply to 786735

Re:FEATURE/BUG Fix Request : NGStudio.exe Hangs

NGStudio.exe is the main process launched by Pinnacle Studio. It embbeds almost anything needed by Studio to work.

So saying that it needs overhauling is way too vague.

•  08-15-2019, 11:04 787105 in reply to 786741

Re: Re:FEATURE/BUG Fix Request : NGStudio.exe Hangs

Pinnacle studio 22 Ultimate hangs while saving my movie project, windows shows a message like NGStudio is not responding, it needs to force close the program. After this i reopen the pinnacle studio and it shows a popup for continue editing the project or open last saved version of project. When i select the option for continue editing then program hangs again like before, when selecting the second option to open last saved version then it hangs again, now i wont able to open my project from file menu also, all other projects are opening just fine. when pinnacle hangs on any project then the project will not open anymore. Please sir help me with this issue. Waiting for your message.
  •  08-15-2019, 13:43 787113 in reply to 787105

It's not the better place to post this issue. This sub forum is for features requests.

You'd better open a new thread in the General forum. 

•  08-16-2019, 0:44 787131 in reply to 787113

Ok sir 👍
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy