Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Pinnacle 23 installation

Last post 20 hours, 41 minutes ago by saby. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-14-2019, 6:13 787031

Pinnacle 23 installation

Hi how do i download the set up files without installing pinnacle 23. Just want to save all the files to  a folder ?
  •  08-14-2019, 6:31 787033 in reply to 787031

Re: Pinnacle 23 installation

When I downloaded the software, it created a folder (Pinnacle Studio 23) on my desktop with everything there. You have the choice to download only, or download and install.

•  08-14-2019, 7:33 787038 in reply to 787031

Re:Pinnacle 23 installation

fwandy:
    Hi how do i download the set up files without installing pinnacle 23. Just want to save all the files to  a folder ?

Since Corel is now providing a dowload page for recent versions of Studio, there is less need than before to store all the install files on your system.

https://www.pinnaclesys.com/en/landing/download/

•  21 hours, 49 minutes ago 787450 in reply to 787038

Re: Re:Pinnacle 23 installation

saby:

fwandy:

Since Corel is now providing a dowload page for recent versions of Studio, there is less need than before to store all the install files on your system.

https://www.pinnaclesys.com/en/landing/download/

Yann,

Will the D/L of say PS19U be the very latest with all patches since released?  I do have everything from day 1 of purchase.  Just wondering if I care to reinstall it, is there an advantage to re-d/l'ing it.  I realize it is a stub that begins the d/l.  Or should I use my files?  Just want to play with it in my Win10 VM module.  I go back and forth thinking I still might use Red Giant Plugins that for me, do not install properly in my PS21U... but do in PS19.

Tnx my friend,

•  20 hours, 41 minutes ago 787453 in reply to 787450

Re: Re:Pinnacle 23 installation

iraisok:

Yann,

Will the D/L of say PS19U be the very latest with all patches since released?

Hello Ira,

Yes, absolutely.

iraisok:

Just wondering if I care to reinstall it, is there an advantage to re-d/l'ing it. 

No real advantage.

If you don't have the last version to install, you will be proposed to download and install the last patch anyway. If you already have this patch, install it.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy