Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Add a "Fine" check box for values

Last post 08-03-2019, 15:45 by saby. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-03-2019, 13:16 786736

Add a "Fine" check box for values

I use Pinnicle 22 Ultimate on a laptop that has a built in "pointing device". When I want to edit for example, the Y axis if zooming in, I can click and drag the "fader", but for fine precision, it isn't currently an easy thing to do.

If I want to make fine adjustments to an effect, transition or position of a clip when using PIP for example, I have to get it roughly where I want it, then keep entering numbers in the relevent box until it is where I want it.

I have tried just tapping on the "fader" to select it, then using the left and right arrow keys in the hopes it might make "fine" adjustments, but again they're not as fine as I'd want and I still keep playing the "random number guessing game" until it is where I want it.

•  08-03-2019, 15:45 786744 in reply to 786736

Re:Add a "Fine" check box for values

producer_ben:

I have tried just tapping on the "fader" to select it, then using the left and right arrow keys in the hopes it might make "fine" adjustments, but again they're not as fine as I'd want and I still keep playing the "random number guessing game" until it is where I want it.

I do use Ctrl + Up&Down arrows

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy