Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

PINNACLE STUDIO 12 UPDATED VERSION TO RUN ON LATEST WINDOWS

Last post 07-19-2019, 16:55 by saby. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-19-2019, 7:06 786467

PINNACLE STUDIO 12 UPDATED VERSION TO RUN ON LATEST WINDOWS

How many more people out there would like an updated version of Pinnacle Studio 12 that works on latest editions of Windows?

Everything I require for my video editing needs are available on Pinnacle 12. I find it very frustrating as i am sure quite a few others,

like me with limited ability find the latest editions of Pinnacle, beyond Pinnacle 15 far too complicated.

All i ask is that Pinnacle would bring out something that is fairly simple for us all to use rather than all the hi-tech stuff that they 

currently produce.

Any one else agree or is it just me?

•  07-19-2019, 7:40 786468 in reply to 786467

Re: PINNACLE STUDIO 12 UPDATED VERSION TO RUN ON LATEST WINDOWS

Spooks:

How many more people out there would like an updated version of Pinnacle Studio 12 that works on latest editions of Windows?

Everything I require for my video editing needs are available on Pinnacle 12. I find it very frustrating as i am sure quite a few others,

like me with limited ability find the latest editions of Pinnacle, beyond Pinnacle 15 far too complicated.

All i ask is that Pinnacle would bring out something that is fairly simple for us all to use rather than all the hi-tech stuff that they 

currently produce.

Any one else agree or is it just me?

I was like you before. I like to use a lot Pinnacle Studio 12 because it was easy to use. Then I started to practice on Pinnacle Studio 22 and it was a little bit complicated, but sure I learned thru my errors. Now I use it frequently and am starting to like it. Once you get used to it you will like it a lot. 

Pinnacle Studio 15 and earlier versions can be installed on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 but some features won't work well. 

•  07-19-2019, 16:55 786472 in reply to 786467

Re:PINNACLE STUDIO 12 UPDATED VERSION TO RUN ON LATEST WINDOWS

Why don't you give a try to Corel Video Studio ? Less complex than Pinnacle Studio.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy