Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

st21.5ult - slideshow ( series of stills) export to file loses simple transitions

Last post 06-10-2019, 23:20 by idic5. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-10-2019, 23:20 785650

st21.5ult - slideshow ( series of stills) export to file loses simple transitions

such as dissolves. 15 min project. I get this symptom whether I am  exporting to 4k  or to 1080p. I get this when I select 'always re- encode movie' or not. I always delete render files and do the export after a fresh boot. I did not get this in previous attempts at this project, so I am wondering what went down? I dont run another processes at the same time.

Where is that std studio project stored? Maybe I can see if it happens w/ this one. 

I chopped the 15 min project down to the time when the lost dissolves began, about 1 min in, and I still got this problem, so project lgth is not the factor. 

The project worked fine today as well as many other times,  the first time I rendered it, then subsequent times, I got this problem. It is as if I have to have a day between renders and it senses I am iteratively changing it. 

I wondered if it had something to do w/ my nvideo grpahics card as I was seeing certain parts of the project clip not displaying correctly on the timeline and so I reset the GPU  card to factory settings. After this, all dissolves except in the last 2 mins of the 15 min project were fine. But the last two mins had the problem.  Cd it also be a corrupt studio app? how can we reset studio ult 21.5?

HW accel = CUDA = problem

HW ACCEL = NONE =problem 

HW=INTEL = NO problem  ( I also did a restore to factory resets on the nvidia card) -- this seemed to do the trick ... FOR NOW! :) 

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy