Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

ST21.5Ult- constant clicking sound in exported file when doing slo mo and hold pitch, smooth motion

Last post 05-17-2019, 13:59 by acsscott. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-17-2019, 11:38 785023

ST21.5Ult- constant clicking sound in exported file when doing slo mo and hold pitch, smooth motion

i am putting this in EXPORT since I do not get this constant clicking sound during the realtime edits of edit.  I found this first at 66 pct timing  and hold pitch, then I chnged to 90 pct and did not get it, then I added some image corrections on top of this  and now I am getting it at 90 pct.

the footage is 43 seconds of 4k .

since as I said , I got the clicking , then did nt get it, i tried two other times. and still got it - so I put this query here. Then after this post, I kept all settings the same and tried a 3rd time  and set  'render completely first'  and it worked.

•  05-17-2019, 11:55 785025 in reply to 785023

Re: ST21.5Ult- constant clicking sound in exported file when doing slo mo and hold pitch, smooth motion

I have experienced the same issue.  Purely random.  It comes and goes each time you export it.  I have not been able to figure out what causes it.

My workaround has been to change the clips duration in a separate project, export it to a file until it does not have the clicking, then use that exported file in my original project. 

•  05-17-2019, 13:34 785028 in reply to 785025

Re: ST21.5Ult- constant clicking sound in exported file when doing slo mo and hold pitch, smooth motion

yes, i am doing the same - i knew this is intensive stuff i am asking studio to do, so i separate all such hard stuff from the main project--, but am getting this in the smaller file. do you or anyone who has dealt w/ slo mo in studio know what the best slowdown pctgs  are while maintaining proper pitch of the human audio? After  i saw that 90 pct was decent, I got greedy and went to 88 , trying to find the best , and it almost seemed that 90 had a better look than 88 . in  a much older version of studio there were certain pctgs that were optimum

basically the problem is that i panned too quickly during a song of a grp of people. and I wanted to slow it down to better see the people , while of course still hearing the sound reasonably well w/o it sounding like Hades.  the studio manual on this says as much, but does not give the lower limit. it even says it shuts down the pitch hold below this limit, w/o telling us what that limit is.

•  05-17-2019, 13:59 785030 in reply to 785028

Totally agree with you.  No clicking is pretty much the luck of the draw on time remapping...
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy