Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

PS 22.2.0.35 timeline issues (time freeze in this example).

Last post 04-14-2019, 22:15 by sltp-2019. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-14-2019, 22:15 782910

PS 22.2.0.35 timeline issues (time freeze in this example).

I've mentioned before general issues when using a video clip in your time line - things become off and don't work.

So I have a 30 minute video recording that I'm reducing down to by splicing, etc.

I inserted a time freeze of the default time, 3 seconds, hey - cool - video frozen! Pretty simple! 

Moved it to the front of the video, I have 3 splices from main video all lined up, I saved the project, exited PS 22, because this is a multi-day project.

I reopened the project to work on it.(Edit Update- This did not matter, time freeze failed without exit/reopen).

I started to edit the remaining video clip now at 20 minutes remaining.. A great place to continue since it's already spliced to what I have left to work on.

I found another place to time freeze, I inserted the time freeze, but when I preview/playback - there is no time freeze even though it is marked as pink.   I even test exported and it is not time frozen.

Just as I expected, I deleted the remaining clip of video that I had left, and brought back down the entire clip into the project, and cut out the first 10 minutes I already went through, inserted a time freeze and that works!

Here is the other post I'm talking about editing gets off track:  http://forums.pinnaclesys.com/forums/thread/779790.aspx

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, intel I-5820k (6c/12t), nvidia 1080Ti, 48GB, 

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy