Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Adding Music to a Disc Menu

Last post 07-06-2019, 2:53 by saby. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-24-2019, 7:08 780581

Adding Music to a Disc Menu

I cannot find how to add music to a Disc Menu, I added it to the Timeline but that is obviously not the right place as the Disc Menu when played is silent.
  •  02-24-2019, 11:03 780587 in reply to 780581

Re: Adding Music to a Disc Menu

If you're using Studio's "Legacy" authoring (not MyDVD):

• Highlight the menu in Studio's "Menu List" track so that it appears in the preview window
    • Open it in the title/menu edotor by clicking on the "Edit" button at the bottom-left of the preview window
    • In the title/menu editor, in the settings panel at the far right, expand "Background settings" if it's not already expanded; you should see two drop-zones (one for the menu background, the other for the soundtrack) - the lower one is labelled "Audio drop zone".
    • Find your audio clip in the mini-library view at the left side of the title/menu editor and drag it over to the audio drop zone and drop it there.

Note that Studio 22 has a bug in that the controls to add an audio fade at the beginning/end of the added soundtrack don't work.

HTH
    Richard

•  02-24-2019, 11:07 780588 in reply to 780581

Robert Wells:
    I cannot find how to add music to a Disc Menu, I added it to the Timeline but that is obviously not the right place as the Disc Menu when played is silent.

First be sure you have selected the menu and see it above the time lines.  If so, you should see a panel on right side of the screen. You drag tracks from any source, your library or Smartsound or Scorefitter (accessed via icons on taskbar) onto the rectangle on right panel named Background music.  You are also able to set length and start and end points of the music too.  Let’s leave that for your next question if you don’t find out on your own.

•  02-24-2019, 11:40 780597 in reply to 780588

Thank you very much that answer solved my problem and I am OK on start and end points. Can now write to DVD
  •  07-05-2019, 18:14 786261 in reply to 780587

Does anyone know if the audio fade bug in the disc menu editor is being worked on by Corel? Thanks.
  •  07-06-2019, 2:53 786268 in reply to 786261

AFAIK, no.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy