Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

First attempt using 22........

Last post 01-10-2019, 18:11 by kiteflyer. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-10-2019, 5:46 777695

First attempt using 22........

Well I finally got the christmas eve ride video sorted, it has problems but most of those are down to the sound, anyone interested can watch it here: https://youtu.be/9ue__Q_fjwY

Sound problems are crackling due to the external mic i was using on the GoPro, think i've pretty much got that problem sorted, criticism welcome 

•  01-10-2019, 6:24 777696 in reply to 777695

Re: First attempt using 22........

Nice animation at the beginning, but I would add some music to it. I thought my audio was muted or something.

Where there is crackling, I would have muted it and still had music playing the background. 

When I first came to Poland, I went bike riding a LOT. Lugged gear on my back. I took video of what I where I was riding and the scenes. that might show it off best. VIDEO. This video I did in 2012. I've since gone to 29" LaPierre for biking.

About the length of the video. 31 minutes is a long time in today's fast paced, instant gratification world. The attention span isn't like how it used to be, so I keep all my videos under 10 minutes and try for 5 minutes at most.

•  01-10-2019, 6:46 777697 in reply to 777696

Tony P:

Nice animation at the beginning, but I would add some music to it. I thought my audio was muted or something.

Where there is crackling, I would have muted it and still had music playing the background. 

When I first came to Poland, I went bike riding a LOT. Lugged gear on my back. I took video of what I where I was riding and the scenes. that might show it off best. VIDEO. This video I did in 2012. I've since gone to 29" LaPierre for biking.

About the length of the video. 31 minutes is a long time in today's fast paced, instant gratification world. The attention span isn't like how it used to be, so I keep all my videos under 10 minutes and try for 5 minutes at most.

Cheers Tony, yea i thought i was on the long side & yeah have to sort some music in future, regarding the animation at the front, I had to workaround to get that in, the original video was  created in route generator, however when i imported it into studio it had a padlock on it (obviously a codec problem somewhere), so i played the video & captured that using screen capture light, I'll take a look at yours later to get some tips.

thanks again

•  01-10-2019, 6:51 777698 in reply to 777697

You can use HANDBRAKE to convert most videos to something Pinnacle will like.

•  01-10-2019, 6:56 777699 in reply to 777698

Tony P:

You can use HANDBRAKE to convert most videos to something Pinnacle will like.

Thanks Downloaded, will install when i get home

•  01-10-2019, 12:58 777723 in reply to 777697

Hi guys,

kiteflyer:
    the original video was  created in route generator, however when i imported it into studio it had a padlock on it (obviously a codec problem somewhere),

The codec to use with Route Generator (Menu Edit, Preferences) must be MPEG-4 part 2 Microsoft variant version 2. The exported files can be imported without any padlock in Studio.

•  01-10-2019, 18:11 777745 in reply to 777723

saby:

Hi guys,

kiteflyer:
    the original video was  created in route generator, however when i imported it into studio it had a padlock on it (obviously a codec problem somewhere),

The codec to use with Route Generator (Menu Edit, Preferences) must be MPEG-4 part 2 Microsoft variant version 2. The exported files can be imported without any padlock in Studio.

Many thanks for that Yann, I'll check it out
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy