Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Custom Export settings

Last post 09-28-2017, 21:51 by jjn. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-28-2017, 14:59 748886

Custom Export settings

Hi - I have created custom export settings and saved them so they now appear in the dropdown list of settings I can choose. 

Do you know how to delete any of the custom settings entries or edit their names?  Are they stored as files somewhere?

Thanks

Mark 

•  09-28-2017, 15:23 748887 in reply to 748886

Re: Custom Export settings

Good Question. There clearly should be a means of deleting unwanted ones within the interface without having to hack the program.

They are stored in the User/YourName/AppData/Local/Pinnacle_Studio_21/Studio/21.0/Export folder, where there is an xml file for each preset that has been customized. If you delete the XML then you revert back the original presets. I'd suggest caution here - there are XML files for a lot of the Devices and others that I'm not sure off. If you are happy to edit the XML files in Notepad then you could just remove the entry you want to.

•  09-28-2017, 16:28 748894 in reply to 748887

jjn:

Good Question. There clearly should be a means of deleting unwanted ones within the interface without having to hack the program.

They are stored in the User/YourName/AppData/Local/Pinnacle_Studio_21/Studio/21.0/Export folder, where there is an xml file for each preset that has been customized. If you delete the XML then you revert back the original presets. I'd suggest caution here - there are XML files for a lot of the Devices and others that I'm not sure off. If you are happy to edit the XML files in Notepad then you could just remove the entry you want to.

Perfect! Would be nice if there was an option in the UI though!
  •  09-28-2017, 16:50 748904 in reply to 748894

This has been suggested to Corel several weeks ago.
  •  09-28-2017, 21:51 748939 in reply to 748904

saby:
    This has been suggested to Corel several weeks ago.
    *holds breath* 😀

You might want to publish the hack on your website in the meantime Yann.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy