Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

DVC 100 Won't allow me to set recording time. (Used to allow it. Now has stopped.)

Last post 07-02-2017, 22:01 by Corinne. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-02-2017, 19:08 739968

DVC 100 Won't allow me to set recording time. (Used to allow it. Now has stopped.)

Hi.  I've been using the Dazzle DVC 100 to transfer my home VHS to digital format.  It's been going fine.    Today, in an effort to make it work better for me, an IT friend of mine used the Set Up Wizzard to try to get it to record for longer than 65 minutes at a time.  That didn't work.  But, now that we've abandoned that effort, we can't get back to using the software.  

It refuses to let us enter any recording length at all.  We've tried in Set Up Wizzard, and we've tried in Advanced Mode.  (I only ever used advanced mode, BTW, so this little adventure was the first time using set up Wizzard.)  We didn't do anything other than chose options available to us in the menus.  How do I get back to being enter the recording time?

•  07-02-2017, 20:04 739979 in reply to 739968

Re:DVC 100 Won't allow me to set recording time. (Used to allow it. Now has stopped.)

Hi and welcome to this forum.

What software are you capturing with ?

•  07-02-2017, 22:01 739997 in reply to 739979

Re: Re:DVC 100 Won't allow me to set recording time. (Used to allow it. Now has stopped.)

Hi,

Thanks for answering so quickly.

I'm using the software that came with the DVC 100 Dazzle device; Studio suite, version 10.  I'm on Windows 7.

Tried a re-install and it just keeps crashing my computer.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy