Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Filmstro Music

Last post 12-28-2016, 13:32 by Tony P. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-26-2016, 11:55 728089

Filmstro Music

Music is very important to any video. It can set the mood and draw the audience into the film.
    I have SonicFirePro 6 and it is an awesome program and works as a plugin for Pinnacle. Others have Express Tracks for Pinnacle. But you still need to buy the Smartsound albums, which can be costly.
    Here is an alternative that I subscribe to. It's called Filmstro .
    You can download the program and 5 free songs at the link above. The cost for personal license (including monetized youtube) is unlimited access and use of all their music for $99. Now... for one day only, you can get any license for 1/2 price by entering BOXSTRO_ANN in the coupon book.
    I happen to like the choice of music, and for the price of LESS than one Smartsound album to have such a great variety of music, is an easy option for me.
    The only thing is, you have to import your video into the software, and it can only be MPG4. Then you score and export the music. Sort of like how it was with SFP5.8 and before were if you wanted to use all their features.
  •  12-26-2016, 12:44 728093 in reply to 728089

Re:Filmstro Music

Thanks for sharing the info, Tony.
  •  12-28-2016, 13:32 728216 in reply to 728093

Re: Re:Filmstro Music

If you missed the 50% off sale on all licenses, they are having a sale now... but sorry... only 40% off.

Use this coupon code JANSALE_ANN

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy