Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Finding music to confusing

Last post 12-28-2016, 14:48 by Beaniedraws. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-06-2016, 23:17 724686

Finding music to confusing

Hi, I have ask this before. The issue is within the Media Panel under Music. I still feel that it is to confusing. ;To cluttered and hard to use. I have turned off the Option "show iCloud music" but this does not help. It is very hard for me to find just the music I imported into Pinnacle Pro. If others like this new look,ok but I really want an Option when I can have only the royalty free music listed. This would be the music I imported, fx music included in PS, and Royalty free music I bought directly in PS. All the other folders just crud the app up. Also I can not legally use any of the music in my iTune library except for the first 10 seconds of a song. So why show all this stuff that I can't use anyway. That was my original comment. Until this is redesigned where again do I locate imported music? P.S. Maybe the problem is related to 2 issues... 1) this option is just not working or 2) the app is showing me the album folders that ar located locally on my iPad. In either case I want to hide these folders and playlists from view. John Gerard
  •  11-06-2016, 23:34 724688 in reply to 724686

Re: Finding music to confusing

Despite Luma Touch's recent announcement, nobody here is actually providing support for the PS app. We are still waiting for informations from Corel about it.
  •  11-07-2016, 0:36 724689 in reply to 724686

Attachment: IMG_3023.PNG
    I thought I would add this Screen Shot. I still don't know where my imported music went.. it was much easier before the update. Also just a separate folder for imported music like before would be helpful at the very least. Unless as I stated the App is just not working. Also, I use the Open-in command to import my music. Could there be an Option within Pinnacle Pro to import music. I use music from a company call "CSSmusic" and save it on my Apple time capsule HDD. To import music I first download the music using "Filebrowser" and then within Frilbrowser use the Open-in command to import the music into Pinnacle Pro. I guess that is the only way I can perform this task unless you can figure out an easier way? John Gerard
  •  12-28-2016, 14:48 728225 in reply to 724689

Try clicking the folder icon above music note icon, then click the "user media" next to the slice tool, and that should show you more audio files and you may find what you're looking for in there. I just noticed it actually saves your voice overs in there as well for other projects even if you deleted the older project files from past projects.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy