Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Issues upon exporting

Last post 10-20-2016, 6:59 by MeBig. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-17-2016, 23:58 722882

Issues upon exporting

Everything was rendered and reviewed within the project... video, photos, music, sound effects lined up, and played perfectly (within project preview). I then exported to youtube and camera roll directly from the app on my iPhone 6S. The videos that show in youtube and camera roll are equally brutal, with the following flaws:
    -The first time there is speech in the video (less than a minute in), it is clear that the audio is a solid half a second or more ahead of the video.
    -Immediately thereafter, some short sound effects that I included are lagging behind the audio they are supposed to accompany.
    -Immediately after that, a video clip set at 275% speed seems to play at that speed but the audio (NOT detached) plays at seemingly normal (100%) speed. This obviously skews the sound lining up with the video drastically for the duration of the movie, making it pretty difficult to diagnose exactly what's missing or off of where it should be.

At first I was under the impression that Luma Touch is the official support for this app, so I tried to go to them for support via the forum.  I was notified that the official support has recently been returned to Corel, but the person at Luma has tried to help regardless.  We've been emailing back and forth for a week and haven't been able to pinpoint exactly what's causing the issues and how to resolve/avoid them in the future on my end, so I am reaching out here.

I got the Pinnacle Pro app because I use iMovie quite a bit and was looking for something similar that may give me more options to edit. Some of the online reviews led me to believe that this was an amazing app, and I started thinking that I had actually found a better alternative as I was spending hours experimenting with the features and building the movie, only to get a nonsensical mishmash upon exporting. Did I neglect to do something easy/stupid, or did I just waste $13 for a useless app that just made a solid 8 hours of my time using it to learn and build my movie irrevocably obsolete? I really want this to work, please help.
  •  10-18-2016, 7:30 722895 in reply to 722882

Re: Issues upon exporting

I'm unaware that support has been passed "back" to Corel (I don't think Corel had it in the first place - the app was developed when Pinnacle was owned by Avid) but I see the announcement. Looks like they have abandoned the app they created.

This is a user forum, and I don't know of any regular members that use the Apple App. I'll ask Pinnacle staff if they know anything about this.

•  10-20-2016, 6:59 723069 in reply to 722895

Re: Issues upon exporting

Ok...
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy