Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Scorefitter Volume 3 Failure

Last post 03-11-2016, 12:17 by Winton. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-11-2016, 10:51 706635

Scorefitter Volume 3 Failure

Hi Guys

Not been on her for some time. Just made the jump from s12 to s19 Ultimate on a new Dell.

The install went OK but when I tried to install scorefitter Vol 3 which came in the bundle it says a compatible version of Studio was not found and won't go any further.

Anyone out there got any ideas as to the problem?

•  03-11-2016, 11:34 706637 in reply to 706635

Re: Scorefitter Volume 3 Failure

If you are using Studio 19 64 bit, there is a new installer released. Look at the Corel knowledge base article here. That installer will use the same serial number as from your original purchase (it may detect the prior installation and fill in the serial number for you).

If you are using Studio 19 32 bit, it should be able to pick up your existing Scorefitter files from where Studio 12 installed them (assuming that you haven't already uninstalled Studio 12 + all its content packs)...

HTH
    Richard

EDIT: I may have misunderstood what "bundle" you had (I was thinking of a Studio 12 bundle I had years ago that included loads of extra content CDs)

If your "bundle" is in fact a Studio 19 download bundle - the installer for Scorefitter volume 3 on Digital River's download site may still be an old one for Studio 18. If that is the case, download the installer from the Corel knowledge base article I gave the link for, and use the Scorefitter 3 serial number from your purchase confirmation email.

•  03-11-2016, 12:17 706639 in reply to 706637

Re: Scorefitter Volume 3 Failure

Thanks Richard

I will give that a go. Studio 12 was never installed on this new computer and yes it was the 64bit 19 download bundle Iam using. As I said Ive been quite happy with 12 for years, but thought I would make the jump when I got this new Dell with the i7 processor.

Thanks for you advice.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy