Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Knoll Light Factory Arc Welder - Out of position

Last post 10-13-2015, 18:43 by saby. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-13-2015, 9:02 691031

Knoll Light Factory Arc Welder - Out of position

Attachment: 2 pics.jpg

I am running Pinnacle Studio 18.6, on Dell XPS i7-4470CPU @3.40Ghz, with 12Gb Ram.  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti, on Windows 10 Pro.

All Drivers are up to date.

Can anyone help me with this problem. I have created a video using New Blue Knoll Light Factory, the Arc Welder Flare. I have used Key-Framing to enlarge the Flare in steps, and positioned this in the video. However, when I render and export the video, the flare is in a different position, around 2cm above where it should be. I have also tried to use a different flare, but the result is the same. I have used these effects many times before without problems, and the only changes is my upgrade to PS18.6, and of course Upgrading to W10. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated. 

I have attached 2 pics to demonstrate the problem. The flare behind the moon which it is the correct position, and showing the flare above out of alignment.

•  10-13-2015, 18:43 691141 in reply to 691031

Re:Knoll Light Factory Arc Welder - Out of position

Given the wrong positionning why don't you shift it enough in effect editor to match the correct position once the file is exported.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy