Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

NEED SERIAL NUMBERS FOR INSTANT DVD RECORDER

Last post 08-09-2015, 20:27 by bubski. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-09-2015, 19:36 684275

NEED SERIAL NUMBERS FOR INSTANT DVD RECORDER

It's been a while since I came to ask for some help/advice. I been with pinnacle since studio-8 I now am working with ST-15U. I have had the misfortune(s) of two MB fry on me and two PC upgrades to handle the video software. I last moved the instant dvd recorder from my Dell win-Xp  to a hp win-vista i'm gonna say it a 32bit version (the two that fried on me) I just dropped the program files and it worked. Now I am trying to to the same moving it from my Hp hard drive to a new custom built win-7pro asRock MB with I-7 3.6 quad CPU, 256 SanDisk SSD, 1TB Seagate 16 gig ram, NVidia G-force 960 4gig GPU. I loaded it into the new system and it says to enter serial numbers. (which I have a lot of) I can't remember when I bought this software or if came with the breakout box I bought years ago and no longer use. I really would like to be able to use it because the import doesn't always behave (dropped frames and such ) and I like to use the instant dvd recorder to make a master DVD of footage I capture, plus I sometime have to reuse my DV tape and if something happens to my hard drive or OS that video will be gone to the video Heaven lol.  So I ask to you my knowledgeable people how do I get the serial numbers or a new set or am I beating a dead horse cause I can imagine it (the software) is no longer for sale and even though I do have studio 1 , Im not quite ready to jump into studio 18. probably still would need the recorder to do what I need to do. Thanks in advance!
  •  08-09-2015, 19:43 684277 in reply to 684275

Re: NEED SERIAL NUMBERS FOR INSTANT DVD RECORDER

If you registered your software, you can get the serial number e-mailed to you by logging in here.
  •  08-09-2015, 20:27 684280 in reply to 684277

Re: NEED SERIAL NUMBERS FOR INSTANT DVD RECORDER

thanks for the quick response, but unfortunately I don't see it on the list of products I bought. so unless it was included with one of the versions of studio I purchased I guess it a done deal correct? I do have codes for  studio 9-11 14-15 trial - 15 ult and Avid Studio I think I might have got it with the studio 8 with the pci card and that big red cord breakout box. so is there any other remotely similar software I could use just to transfer my dv tape from my cam to a DVD? Thanks

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy