Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Trying to get Dazzle replaced with warranty.

Last post 03-13-2015, 9:47 by saby. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-12-2015, 22:56 668359

Trying to get Dazzle replaced with warranty.

I have gone through quite a frustrating process at trying to see if I can get my Dazzle Video Creator Platinum replaced under warranty. I got back in November last year and on the warranty page it says Pinnacle's hardware warranty is 2 years. I am well within that time span. One thing is I did not by my Dazzle through Pinnacle but through tigerdirect at ebay. I don't know if that affects anything. But anyways I online chatted, had a case opened, and called the number 1-877-582-6735 multiple times. I've gotten through to people on different lines and all they do is refer me to the same number I called them with! I was suggested to get someone from the RMA department but I have no idea how to reach it. This page http://corel.force.com/pinnacle/articles/en_US/Master_Article/Repair-or-replace-defective-Pinnacle-or-Dazzle-hardware-request-an-RMA has one for Europe and I filled but I found out it is only for Europe. I am getting so frustrated at just trying to get something/someone that could actually help with what I want. Anyone here no how to get exactly what I need, someone from the RMA department or someone that could help me to see if I can get my product replaced under warranty? Or is Pinnacle the wrong place to go and I should deal with where I bought from tigerdirect at ebay?
  •  03-13-2015, 9:47 668383 in reply to 668359

Re:Trying to get Dazzle replaced with warranty.

I don't know if it's the same on the other side of the pond, but here in France if a product was bought at a retailer, it must be returned via this retailer.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy