Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Pinnacle Studio 14 with windows 7 64 bit

Last post 05-06-2014, 7:20 by colour. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-06-2014, 5:23 631953

Pinnacle Studio 14 with windows 7 64 bit

Hi,

I tried installing Pinnacle Studio 14 on windows 8.1 Pro 64bit and I could see no preview of the input source (VHS) in the input window. I was advised to switch back to windows 7, and I did a downgrade to win 7 Pro 64 bit. Even after switching to win 7, I am not able to capture. I see the blue dump screen when I click on the right video format (PAL). 

Would switching to win 7 pro 32 bit resolve the problem ? 

•  05-06-2014, 7:20 631959 in reply to 631953

Re: Pinnacle Studio 14 with windows 7 64 bit

satish.rpr:

Hi,

I tried installing Pinnacle Studio 14 on windows 8.1 Pro 64bit and I could see no preview of the input source (VHS) in the input window. I was advised to switch back to windows 7, and I did a downgrade to win 7 Pro 64 bit. Even after switching to win 7, I am not able to capture. I see the blue dump screen when I click on the right video format (PAL). 

Would switching to win 7 pro 32 bit resolve the problem ? 

Welcome to the Forum Smile

I could see no preview of the input source (VHS) in the input window

If you're Capturing from Analogue VHS Video Tape, you need an  Analogue to Digital converter USB Capture Device eg; Pinnacle; Dazzle , USB  510, 710 etc, before you can do that. Or a DV Camcorder that has "Passthru", that converts Analogue to Digital via Firewire. Studio Program on it's own, doesn't Capture Analogue Video. Only Digital. It needs to be converted first while Capturing..

Do you have a Pinnacle Capture Device & if-so, what?

Anyone-else?

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy