Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Magic Bullet Looks-Activation

Last post 02-03-2014, 23:09 by RickH68. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-30-2013, 8:58 586489

Magic Bullet Looks-Activation

Hi, I have Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate Collection-Version 15 and I would like to purchase the activation code for Magic Bullet but everytime I click on Activate Effect Pack-nothing happens.  Also when I go to Purchase Activation keys-it does not show the Magic Bullet Looks.  The Pinnacle webstore/site only offers Red Giant looks pack - Indie Film - which requires the Magic Bullet Looks plug-in that I can't seem to purchase.  Please help.

Thank you.

•  03-30-2013, 10:15 586501 in reply to 586489

Re: Magic Bullet Looks-Activation

Attachment: PS15_MB-Looks.jpg
    Pinnacle Studio HD 15 Ultimate Collection contains Magic Bullet Looks as plugin (see attached screenshot). You don't need to purchase an activation key.
  •  03-30-2013, 22:30 586566 in reply to 586489

Hi Ingolfz.  Thank you for the reply.  I can access Magic Bullet Looks but when I render the footage, the Pinnacle Logo is in the middle of the screen so I am guessing an activation key would get rid of that-I hope.  I am going to ask Red Giant if there is another legal way to get rid of that logo.  I have a fully purchased-Legal-copy of Studio 15 Ultimate HD Collection that I bought from Corel at the time and that Pinnacle logo doesn't appear normally with the other plug-ins that I bought for it.  Again, Thank you for your response. I wiil post what Red Giant has to say.
  •  06-11-2013, 5:23 595309 in reply to 586566

I have the identical issue with "Looks" and "RG Trapcode' 3D & Particular".

IngolfZ, your screenshot is identical to my own.

What happens if you select "Looks" or either trapcodes. Does the "Activate Effect Pack" button illuminate? What happens if you select it?

•  02-03-2014, 23:09 622577 in reply to 595309

Well at least you have the plugins I just bought the latest v17 and dont have them installed, have tired many things had several emails back and forth from tech support Still nothing even contact red giant, hugely frustrated with this program
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy