Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Trying to install Dazzle DVD Recorder software but conflicting with current Pinnacle Studio Plus 12

Last post 03-27-2013, 23:05 by jennielyn1973. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-27-2013, 22:55 586113

Trying to install Dazzle DVD Recorder software but conflicting with current Pinnacle Studio Plus 12

I purchased Dazzle DVD Recorder (last summer) after previously installing Pinnacle Studio Plus 12 (a couple of years ago).  I tried to install the software that came with Dazzle and got this message: "A later version of Pinnacle Instant DVD recorder is already installed on this machine.  The setup cannot continue." 

I can't seem to find any more info on the install disc as to what version it is or what year it's from.  My question is do I need the software to convert my video footage to digital or can I just import and store?  At this point, I'm not interested in setting up menus and chapters.  I just want to digitize my mountain of camcorder tapes to have before the tapes self-destruct.  I do plan on editing at some point in the future.  Thanks! 

•  03-27-2013, 23:00 586116 in reply to 586113

Re: Trying to install Dazzle DVD Recorder software but conflicting with current Pinnacle Studio Plus 12

You don't need to install the Dazzle DVD Recorder. All you need to do is install the driver for your Dazzle product and Studio 12 should be able to detect it.

Here is the place to find the drivers.

•  03-27-2013, 23:05 586117 in reply to 586116

Re: Trying to install Dazzle DVD Recorder software but conflicting with current Pinnacle Studio Plus 12

Great, thanks for the quick response.  I'll try it out.  Thanks again!
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy