Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

audio problems...

Last post 11-05-2012, 23:12 by Seapivk. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-05-2012, 20:24 559696

audio problems...

I read the thread about voiceover in this forum...studio won't play audio from voiceover.  Lots of different suggestions, but in my case, Studio will not play audio imported from DV. The track appears with sound on the track but does not pay.  I've set the input at custom and turned on the capture audio button both ways....still nothing.  Also, I have the same problem with voiceover.  Importing MP3 or wav sound files work fine.  I think if I can get through this one, I'll have it made.  Everything else seems to be working.  How come they had all this easily working way back in Studio 9, but in 14, we have all these problems with sound input?  I voiced over a file in S9 with no problems at all.  Any and all suggestions welcome.
  •  11-05-2012, 22:05 559709 in reply to 559696

Re: audio problems...

What format are you capturing your voiceover? Check to see if it is either in MP3 or WAV

Update your audio card.

Delete all auxilary files and turn on background rendering and wait until it finishes rendering to see what results you have.

•  11-05-2012, 23:12 559713 in reply to 559709

Re: audio problems...

Hmmm...something has happened here since I've been fooling with the speaker settings.  Even the music that played on the timeline last night on the timeline does not play tonight.   Is there somewhere special to go to find the file type for voiceover?  >about 20 minutes of time passes<  OK, so with a bit of "undoing" I think I have everything working.  I must have fiddled with the volume controls and changed and muted them out several times.  I "undoed" a whole bunch of times in edit and got it back to the beginning.  Anyway, thanks for the help.  I think we'll get to carry on now. Thanks for checking in!

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy