Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Import Files into Studio using "Open In..."

Last post 05-10-2013, 14:40 by Ringleader. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-02-2012, 9:19 552886

Import Files into Studio using "Open In..."

One very useful feature of iMovie that is missing in Studio is importing files from other apps.

I can send audio files to iMovie from emails using the Mail app or from my local server using File Browser.
    I simply press on the mp3 for example in Mail or File Browser and list of apps is given to open the file in.

Be very very useful to allow that in Studio so connecting to a computer and using iTunes is avoided :)

Here's a screenshot from File Browser showing music tracks on my LAN offering to open in iMovie and other apps. 

http://members.shaw.ca/JVPhoto/Images/iPadOpenIn.jpg

•  05-10-2013, 12:13 591966 in reply to 552886

Re: Import Files into Studio using "Open In..."

I second this request! Just downloaded the app and was kind of shocked that I couldn't do this. I create my own music in other apps and wanted to add some of it to my video but there is no way to do it directly from the iPad.

Simple audio copy/paste would be great too, but "open in" as described by the OP would probably be the most practical use. Dang it though. Might have to try iMovie until this feature is implemented.

•  05-10-2013, 13:54 591982 in reply to 591966

Support of Pinnacle Studio for iPad is now handled by Luma Touch team. I suggest you ask your questions in their forum.
  •  05-10-2013, 14:40 591986 in reply to 591982

Thanks for the heads up! Will do!
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy