Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

BEFORE High Def Travelog

Last post 04-24-2012, 9:27 by VIDEODAWG. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-23-2012, 13:21 528148

BEFORE High Def Travelog

This was a few years back, done on Studio 8, i think,  - and maybe could have been uploaded in a higher definition - don't remember if they

even had high def uploads - i'm a little surprised at all the different stuff we'd cram into one movie...  out near Portland Oregon in 2007 

here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DaKw6l7gLc

comments, anyone? 

•  04-24-2012, 6:27 528289 in reply to 528148

Re: BEFORE High Def Travelog

Excellent camera work & although I'm personally not too keen on Transitions, Editing.

2007 would be S11 I think, if you had it.

Just goes to show that you don't need Broadcast Cams & High-end Editing Programs, to produce good video.

I enjoyed my trip -Thanks for Posting.Smile  

•  04-24-2012, 9:27 528320 in reply to 528289

Re: BEFORE High Def Travelog

2007 may have allowed S11, but i doubt i would have had the latest software - MAYBE studio 10 - and certainly not broadcast cams or

"high-end"    editing programs...one of which i now have, and after a few months with it, i appreciate the user-friendliness of Studio even more....

- glad you enjoyed the trip - what i'm really digging for is comments on WHY someone thinks the video is good - lots of people say

they like something, but i'm trying to bottle the "something" to become a better film-maker - and, yes, i know, a TRIPOD would be

a big improvement on a lot of shots - which often will have my "talent" half a mile away by the time i get set up - HA - anyone else

have that problem?  the spontaneity is what keeps that out of the picture (no pun intended).... 

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy