Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Video of a series of lectures on wells and irrigation

Last post 04-17-2012, 13:11 by Tony P. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-16-2012, 17:46 527062

Video of a series of lectures on wells and irrigation

I work for New Mexico State University. I taped a series of presentations on wells, pumps and irrigation conservation, and am editing the footage to produce videos of each presentation for streaming or download.

I am incorporating the presenters' Powerpoint slides directly into the video production, as well as some annotation or animation for clarity. I used two stationary cameras to cover the presenter and the room, as well as a third camera that I was manning. This camera was used for more dynamic shots, with zoom and pan of the presenter and audience questions. 

Previously used an old version (1.4?) of Adobe Premier to do this, but it is unable to import files from newer cameras. Avid Studio was the most affordable software that fit my needs, and also did not require a 64-bit OS to run.  I was very pleased with the Trial version that I used.

•  04-17-2012, 13:11 527225 in reply to 527062

Re: Video of a series of lectures on wells and irrigation

Keep pounding away at the trial version. I find that while I have had issues with the program, and there are things I would like to see included, it has been pretty reliable and fast for me.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy