Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

HELP PLEASE

Last post 02-16-2012, 10:18 by Yorkie. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-16-2012, 10:00 515746

HELP PLEASE

• Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-04-2011
    • eastern Pennsylvania USA
    • Posts 25
    • Registered Users

advice on a very user friendly video enhancer

Thread Status:   No Status  Resolved  Not Resolved 
    I am trying to find a video enhancer that will reconfigure post-captured low resolution videos taken from my "trail cameras".  I'm starting to do video presentations of the wildlife captured on my cams but even though they are billed as HD cams the vids show up pixilated .  I've purchased and tried to operate a product named VIDEO ENHANCER  but returned it for refund after many hours of complex and confusing instructions.  The software's ad shows the exact results I want to realize but I'm too old and unsavy to make it work.  Too many choices in it to be made that I know nothing about. Like "choosing codecs and such.  Please HELP ME !   David  
  •  02-16-2012, 10:18 515754 in reply to 515746

Re: HELP PLEASE

Hello David

Have you imported the video correctly into the pc? In Pinnacle you can import from low grade vhs etc to dvd quality. This might be a start point if your copied video looks poor.

Can you 'view ' the original video by any other means and if so does it look ok there?

There is Nvidias software that is 'free' but requires payment for some functions, clickhere to go to the site .

The one thing you cant do is make a video better quality, what you shoot is what you get so do you have your trail cam settings correct as well.

If you could post some details of the camera and its output options this would help us all help you!

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy