Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Where are the Multi-layer 3D animations and Effects Hidden?

Last post 02-22-2012, 17:44 by Teachyourselfsinging. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-09-2012, 21:33 514430

Where are the Multi-layer 3D animations and Effects Hidden?

I've searched and searched and i can't seem to find the effects in the app that seems to be in all of the press I have read on this product.

Also, what are these alleged multi-layered 3D animations touted on the itunes page for Avid Studio that I am supposedly capable of creating? You don't mean the Montage templates by any chance? 

•  02-09-2012, 23:22 514437 in reply to 514430

Re: Where are the Multi-layer 3D animations and Effects Hidden?

Sevrink:

I've searched and searched and i can't seem to find the effects in the app that seems to be in all of the press I have read on this product.

Also, what are these alleged multi-layered 3D animations touted on the itunes page for Avid Studio that I am supposedly capable of creating? You don't mean the Montage templates by any chance? 

Not sure what you are referring to... By multi-layering the probably meant Montages and PiPs.

And effects... Where did you hear/see about them?  What kind of effects?

•  02-10-2012, 2:39 514455 in reply to 514437

3d multi-layer effects is mentioned on the app store tho I am guessing it is probably referring to the montages.

Effects I have seen mentioned in articles such as this one.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Avid-Studio-Released-for-iPad-iMovie-Watch-Out-250354.shtml

I am quite a happy customer. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing any extra hidden content. 

•  02-10-2012, 15:04 514563 in reply to 514455

Sevrink:

3d multi-layer effects is mentioned on the app store tho I am guessing it is probably referring to the montages.

Effects I have seen mentioned in articles such as this one.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Avid-Studio-Released-for-iPad-iMovie-Watch-Out-250354.shtml

I am quite a happy customer. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing any extra hidden content. 

I don't think you're missing anything. That article probably uses effect as a generic term. Maybe they refer to sound effects included with the app...

•  02-16-2012, 22:43 515881 in reply to 514563

I think the articles are referring to the Sound Effects that come with it.  The 3D multi-layer effects are the Montages and PIPs, and animated titles.  We also have a long list of features and effects that we and our customers would like for the future.  I can't say much, but I can say we aren't standing still.
  •  02-22-2012, 17:44 517014 in reply to 514563

Please read the app store description and test and use the app before replying. This paid beta testing app comes with no media clips of any kind, no photos, music, sound effects, no video effects, no multi layer 3D animations or video effects of any kind, not even a tutorial or any kind or video demo. I do not mind paying you to test the app, but making up and posting useless replies, you could never get away with this in the pc forums. Making up answers without using the app first.

I made some slideshows with music. The links in the help file no one tested them to see if they work. The help file is so beta, no mention of how many tracks the app allows. Thanks Avid for the app but it needs major updates just to match the missing features in the app store description

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy