Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Problem with ShowCenter 250hd

Last post 01-11-2012, 8:39 by bittmann. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-07-2012, 18:15 508471

Problem with ShowCenter 250hd

After completing all of the connections (1T hard drive to ShowCenter to TV), the screen on my TV is rolling and cannot be viewed.  I see the ShowCenter home screen and then I see the hard drive, but the screen is rolling so fast I don't now how to stop it.  How do I stop this screen rolling?
  •  01-10-2012, 9:22 508986 in reply to 508471

Re: Problem with ShowCenter 250hd

Moved to ShowCenter.
  •  01-11-2012, 8:39 509199 in reply to 508471

Re: Problem with ShowCenter 250hd

You probably have the "wrong" screen resolution/refresh rate selected, e.g. PAL instead of NTSC or vice-versa, or progressive-scan instead of interlaced, or some such.

If that's the case, then fixing it is, fortunately, easy.  Boot it up, get the "rolling screen", and then press the "Change Video Out" button on your remote control over & over until you *can* see the screen.  Then, you can set the output parameters in the Showcenter's setup menu.

There's probably a passage in the manual that explains the remote control buttons if the "Change Video Out" button isn't labeled on your controller.  (On my controller, the button has an icon that's a rectangle with a right-facing arrow pointing out of it).

BittMann

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy