Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Mercali - I'm confused!

Last post 06-21-2011, 14:30 by thekaz129. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-20-2011, 14:20 478827

Mercali - I'm confused!

On Prodad's site > Mercali > Compatibilty tab it says under Pinnacle S14 S15 includes already unlocked plugins: no need to unlock at Avid store. In S15 Ult Col when I go to Mercali it has the "activate these effects" button but nothing happens when I click.it. If I go to "avid store" to purchase the plugin it says to download and install this file (mercali-10-pinnstudio) before purchasing an activation keys. When I try to install the file it asks for a serial #?! What's happening here? Does Mercali V2 plugin come with S15 Ult Collection? Would I be better off purchasing this thru Prodad or thru Delec Video?
  •  06-21-2011, 13:00 479099 in reply to 478827

Re: Mercali - I'm confused!

Maybe some information at THIS thread will help, even if the special price no longer applies.

Have you experimented with the Avid stabilizer that comes with Pinnacle Studio 14 and 15?  In what ways do you find it lacking?

•  06-21-2011, 14:30 479121 in reply to 479099

Re: Mercali - I'm confused!

JKoch:

Maybe some information at THIS thread will help, even if the special price no longer applies.

Have you experimented with the Avid stabilizer that comes with Pinnacle Studio 14 and 15?  In what ways do you find it lacking?

Thanks JKoch, the link helped! I did get it sorted out. I also purchased SAL + plugins thru Declic Video (20% discount). I did try the provided stabilizer in S15. It worked for some mild clips I'm working with but the one's that need the most help were shot back in the late 50's-mid 60's no sound no tripods camera rolling regardless where it was pointing. Clips look like a "bad" episode of NYPD Blue (hope you get the reference). Lot's of editing to do. Mercalli appears to have more options at hand to play with compared to Avid. I was hoping Prodad would also come thru with some tutorials or other guides for tips etc.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy