Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Scorefitter Volume 2 missing variants

Last post 04-13-2011, 16:58 by Raff_Uy. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-31-2011, 14:11 465152

Scorefitter Volume 2 missing variants

Hi all,

I've recently found some of the variants on SF2 have gone missing. The Style and Song sections are all there, but some of the "versions" have gone missing. For example under Electronica -> Driving Space ->    I used to have one called Dark Matter that I'd used on a project last year. Now the only versions listed are Black Hole, SuperNova, and Temporal Distortion. I've tried uninstall/reinstall and even deleting the entire Studio 14 folder and reinstalling.

Has anyone seen my Dark Matter? ;)

•  03-31-2011, 15:21 465175 in reply to 465152

Re: Scorefitter Volume 2 missing variants

The scorefitter variations available depend on the duration selected - if you are asking for a short version, there are only a few available.

Type 1 minute plus into the duration box and you should get the entire selection.

Or maybe it's something else...

•  03-31-2011, 15:28 465177 in reply to 465175

The scorefitter variations available depend on the duration selected - if you are asking for a short version, there are only a few available.
    Agree.
  •  03-31-2011, 16:34 465186 in reply to 465175

jjn:

Type 1 minute plus into the duration box and you should get the entire selection.

Or maybe it's something else...

Thanks. I'll play with the time settings. The thing that confused me was even when I loaded the older project which originally had Dark Matter as the score, Dark Matter no longer appeared as an option. I can still see the name of Dark Matter on the audio timeline however. A current project I'm working on has the same time length as the older one, but still missing the versions.
  •  03-31-2011, 17:08 465188 in reply to 465186

Tried an experiment... I was also getting "Importer has stopped working" when I'd start up Studio. Had seen somewhere on here that plugging in a device like a camera would stop that. Plugged in the camera I use for videography, started Studio, no importer error. Unplugged the camera and restarted. Again no importer error.

Figured while I was poking around I'd check the SF issue. Low and behold, all the versions were back. I have no idea how the two may be related, but they're both working now.

Now If I can just figure out why Avid wont install (different thread) :p

•  04-13-2011, 16:58 467942 in reply to 465188

Tried an experiment... I was also getting "Importer has stopped working" when I'd start up Studio. Had seen somewhere on here that plugging in a device like a camera would stop that. Plugged in the camera I use for videography, started Studio, no importer error. Unplugged the camera and restarted. Again no importer error.

Figured while I was poking around I'd check the SF issue. Low and behold, all the versions were back. I have no idea how the two may be related, but they're both working now.

The first time you install PS15 did you restart your computer, I'm not sure how the importer problem affect SF, could be a glitch on the installation. 

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy