Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Keeps asking me to activate dolby 2 ch encoding/decoding

Last post 05-29-2011, 23:02 by IngolfZ. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-02-2011, 19:12 443942

Keeps asking me to activate dolby 2 ch encoding/decoding

I have Studio 14 Ultimate Collection.  I've imported my video, but the software won't let me preview it or place it on the time-line.  I keep getting a pop-up window that says "Activate Dolby 2CH Encoding/Decoding".  Why am I getting this message? I have activated free plugins, but it asks me to pay for hollywood FX.  And why would I need to buy something extra to make my brand new product work? I uninstalled the trial version before installing the  paid studio 14 ultimate collection. I am stuck here and need to finish my project. Please post the solution.

Thank you,

Shalin Lashkari

•  01-03-2011, 1:36 443972 in reply to 443942

Re: Keeps asking me to activate dolby 2 ch encoding/decoding

Attachment: Screenshot 1.JPG
    srlashkari:

I have Studio 14 Ultimate Collection.  I've imported my video, but the software won't let me preview it or place it on the time-line.  I keep getting a pop-up window that says "Activate Dolby 2CH Encoding/Decoding".  Why am I getting this message? I have activated free plugins, but it asks me to pay for hollywood FX.  And why would I need to buy something extra to make my brand new product work? I uninstalled the trial version before installing the  paid studio 14 ultimate collection. I am stuck here and need to finish my project. Please post the solution.

Thank you,

Shalin Lashkari

Welcome to the ForumSmile

I don't have S14, However;

I keep getting a pop-up window that says "Activate Dolby 2CH Encoding/Decoding".

The above is Free Upon Registration of S10 / 11 & 12. Yoiu receive an e-mail with the Activation Key.

See Attached Screenshot 1

it asks me to pay for hollywood FX

The HFX Transitions in My Screenshot 2, in my 2nd Post below are included with S10 / 11 & 12 Programs.

BTW - I also have Purchased HFX Vols 1 & 2 that don't show in my Scvreenshot. I'm not bothered, since they were purchased several years-ago & I no longer use them.

Anyone-else?

Good luckSmile

•  01-03-2011, 1:56 443974 in reply to 443972

Attachment: Screenshot 2.JPG
    Screenshot 2
  •  05-29-2011, 21:24 475660 in reply to 443974

I'm having the same issue.  Program keeps asking me to enter an activation key for Dolby 2CH Encoding for Studio 15 when adding video clips in a timeline of a project.  When I select to acticate through the internet no option is available for the Dolby 2CH, I got activation keys for Dolby 5.1 and some other stuff (MP3 etc)
    but there was no option for Dolby 2CH Encoding.  Same situation when I select to regenerate keys, I do not get any Dolby 2CH regenerated key.  So it seems somehow that Studio is not 'aware' of any Dolby 2CH feature or plug-in.

Any ideas?

•  05-29-2011, 23:02 475671 in reply to 475660

Kostas,

please do not double post issues.

Continue discussion here

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy