Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Studio 9 Problems

Last post 05-20-2008, 13:25 by Marc P.. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-19-2008, 21:07 179529

Studio 9 Problems

Here I go again.

I purchased Studio Version 9 (9.3 to be exact I believe) online in 2005.  I had downloaded the Trial File then entered the Serial # into the Tiral software then downloaded the 9.4.3 Patch.  Been using the software for the past few years without any major problems.

I purchased a new PC and this all started because I needed to install Studio on my new PC.  I still had the original trial period file (no discs).  I installed it and attempted to enter the unlock code.  I have gotten a couple over unlock codes from online chat and on the phone.  None of these codes have worked.  I get a message back stating the codes are invalid.

Since I was not able to get Ver 9 installed I decided to purchase the Ver 11 upgrade.  It won't install without seeing a previous unlocked version.

Any suggestions since I can't seem to get any answer from Pinnacle support.  I have asked me to send a Full install disc for Version 11 since they can't seem to fix my problem, but I have not heard anyting on this request.

Any help would be appreciated.

James Sean Daniel

•  05-20-2008, 13:25 180079 in reply to 179529

Re: Studio 9 Problems

Would you have Vista on this new computer? If so, Studio 9 does not work on it. You did the right decision, it would be best to call for your request instead.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy