Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Project Bins and Projects not shown on new computer.

•  12-31-2019, 21:40

Project Bins and Projects not shown on new computer.

I just installed Pinnacle Studio 22 Ultimate on my Windows 10 computer. Up to now I've been running it on my Windows 7 computer and have numerous projects and media all resident on another drive. My Windows 10 computer is a mirror image of my Windows 7 computer when it comes to the number of additional drives and the files and folders contained on each drive. Basically when I setup a computer the only files and folders on the C: drive is the Operating System and all of the data and or media is stored on other internal, external, or NAS drives where the shares are mapped for easy access.

Before installing Pinnacle Studio 22 Ultimate on my Windows 10 computer I duplicated all of the project and media files that I have on the Windows 7 computer to the exact same locations on the Windows 10 computer. When I opened any of the projects I noticed that none of the Project Bins are listed under the Project Bin icon on the left side and none of the Projects are listed under the Project icon on the left side.

I should mention that after installing Pinnacle Studio 22 Ultimate on my Windows 10 computer I went into Setup>Control Panel and changed all of the Storage Locations to match the way they are on the Windows 7 computer.

Is there a way to have the Project Bins and Projects listed under their respective icon or do I have to recreate the Project Bins all over again?
View Complete Thread
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy