Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Getting MCE to work in Pinnacle 21 Ultimate

•  11-14-2019, 16:26

Re: Getting MCE to work in Pinnacle 21 Ultimate

Pictures. 

The first is the cause of the black frames. I put the black rectangles in the two frames that came out black in the expoted product. THEY ARE ADDED BY ME. 

The upper red arrow shows the beginning of the first blacked out section. You will note that the 'seam' between two source files used in that section, shown by the lower red arrow, falls within the duration of that selection. 

The yellow arrow shows the second blacked out section, and the corresponding ;seam' between two source files below during that selection, shown by the lower yellow arrow, falls within the duration of that selection.  

In the correction picture, you can see the 'seams' of the source material does not fall within the selection content. The blacked out frames are gone in the final product. 

ACVHD compression may be the underlying fault, as some critical data is not being passed forward to the next source video, and causing the product to revert to black. Dunno.  

I am going to stagger the start times of my cameras by 45 seconds or more to help prevent this in the future, and to make the correction easier if it does. 

View Complete Thread
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy