Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Getting MCE to work in Pinnacle 21 Ultimate

•  07-12-2019, 5:19

Re: Getting MCE to work in Pinnacle 21 Ultimate

Tony P:

No it doesn't auto clean. You have to do it, just like rendered files. If it did that, every time you would go back to the MCE with a project, you would have to wait for files to be rendered as proxies.

So, in the MCE>Smart Proxy Manager, you can choose what files you want to delete.

Just like you can click on that Delete rendered files.... in Setup>Control Panel>Storage Locations.

OR if you are a noob like me, just hunt around looking for the &*$(^% big folder thats slowing the computer until you find the Pinnacle folder in documents, then arrange by date. erase everything from last project to the beginning. :)  

For me, its not a big deal to delete the files automatically after I am done exporting my project. I keep the raw on external drives for 'just in case', but I almost never go back. I imagine if one was doing a colossal project over days that would be a concern!!  

Thank you for showing me the correct way to find the proxies (and rendered files?) I will look into that method.  

View Complete Thread
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy